''I ain't got no worries'' Official 3x NBA championship Miami Heat Season Thread

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Monday, August 19, 2013
Wade teaming up with Grover once again
By Brian Windhorst

Dwyane Wade is starting an important offseason, one in which he must balance recovery from more knee issues and Pat Riley's challenge to drop weight and develop his game.

To do so, he has rehired famed trainer Tim Grover and will work with him for six weeks leading up to the Miami Heat's training camp ...
I hope 6 weeks is enough. They should have had Wade and Udonis move into Grover's basement for the summer. With Oden moving into Grover's attic immediately after signing. Dropping a good 15 lbs will work wonders for Wade's knee tho.

I know Lebron wont let up. He's still hungry. As for Bosh, he needs to work on the boards His defense vastly improved but his rebounding sucked ass last year

If Wade can come back with his midrange game on point like it was a few years back that will help tremendously with his knee issues since he wouldn't have to drive to the hoop as much. And the last time he worked with Grover for a full offseason he was arguably the leagues best player the following season. He should have stayed with him from that point on though.
I agree with you but the reason why he stopped was because Tim Grover's regimen is murder. Read his book.
+ I dont think Grover comes cheap either. The man's got Jordan on his resume. 'Nuff said

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
What's his book called I'm sure I can steal it from somewhere on the net

abake6

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
texas
Here we go. Another season of "(insert team) added (insert players), and i really think they can beat Miami and represent the eastern conference in the Finals."

lololololololololololololololololololololol :heh:

Ivan Trillwater.

This dikk ain't freeeee
Daps
Reppin
Woodbury, MN and Dublin, OH
Here we go. Another season of "(insert team) added (insert players), and i really think they can beat Miami and represent the eastern conference in the Finals."

lololololololololololololololololololololol :heh:
Lol dude I know you from Twitter. You're funny af dawg and one of my favorite Heat fans on twitter.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Wade was advised to let his knee rest for a certain time period before working out again. That's why he's only starting now
He should have been resting it under Grover's supervision. I'm sure Tim Grover got some tricks for resting too that's better than others :troll:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

MariahB

Pro
Daps
Bron goin have Oden looking right by the time the playoffs get here

xlgJkyD.jpg