''I ain't got no worries'' Official 3x NBA championship Miami Heat Season Thread

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
D. Rose could hide but couldn't run away.
Game is gonna be remembered as the Red Ring of Death :wow:

drose_orlando.jpg

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Michael Beasley??
I would be ok with that. I think that between Riley, Zo and UD there would be enough of a support system for him. And the team is full of veterans so he shouldn't affect chemistry or be a distraction if he messes up again.
Although, him and Birdman together could be trouble. :manny:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Don't know why you sick fukks still trying to hold onto Beasley. I was done with him by the end of his second year. That series against Boston was all I needed to forever write him off. :dry:

Daps
Reppin
Houston
http://www.oregonlive.com/nba/index.ssf/2013/08/greg_oden_all_smiles_during_pr.html

Oden was thrilled to play three consecutive games of full-court, 4-on-4 last week. The goal is simple: play basketball again.
"I'm 25 (years old) now ... I've got an old body," Oden said. "I understand. My body is not going to be (like it was) when I was 18 and able to run all day and jump over people. I can't do that. It's just not going to happen. My knees, the wear and tear, I understand that.

:dj2::dj2::dj2:

Daps
Reppin
Houston
IraHeatBeat
Oden rehab director: "He is going to a place that really understands about winning and really understands about taking care of players."
IraHeatBeat
Oden's therapist: "He's in full basketball mode. There's no more rehabilitation. We're beyond that point."
IraHeatBeat
Greg Oden's therapist said Oden's "go date" all along was Aug. 1. Therapist said it was like he "opened the biggest gift he ever opened."

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Besides that fukka (Bprobably wouldnt get a lot of playing time (i only see him taking Rashard Lewis' minutes) and he would pout

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
i'm trying not to get too hyped about oden but damn cant lie i keep having these daydream thoughts of him being our enforcer kinda like a Mutombo/Ben Wallace hybrid

i got love for Rashard i know he can come in and drop 3's butr his defense is so damn suspect irs fine for the reg season but i cant see him ever playing good mins in the playoffs again