''I ain't got no worries'' Official 3x NBA championship Miami Heat Season Thread

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
So his last surgery was on 2012 and nikkas trying to talk shyt
9YuuuBW.png

Where's Rose though?
CGiBlj1.png

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
if Lamar is in shape, he could be a decent bench player for this team. could play the 3 or the 4. again depth is needed.

@Jax Caron Butler would be perfect for this squad :stopitslime:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
if Lamar is in shape, he could be a decent bench player for this team. could play the 3 or the 4. again depth is needed.

@Jax Caron Butler would be perfect for this squad :stopitslime:
How do you figure? He's not a good defender or 3pt shooter which is all we can use some extra of really

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
In your opinion breh's, which match-up is tougher, Pacers or Bulls?

I think we handle the Nets if we play them. Probably not easily, but we're winning.

I think the Pacers and Bulls are equally tough opponents against us. With D. Rose as an X-factor.

Still think we're better than both teams. Just wanted to know who you all think is the tougher match-up?

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
In your opinion breh's, which match-up is tougher, Pacers or Bulls?

I think we handle the Nets if we play them. Probably not easily, but we're winning.

I think the Pacers and Bulls are equally tough opponents against us. With D. Rose as an X-factor.

Still think we're better than both teams. Just wanted to know who you all think is the tougher match-up?

If wade shows up 100% for a full series both of them are getting thrown in the bushes, especially if like HHR said if Oden has anything left in the tank. The pacers are the tougher matchup because they don't rely on 1 guy to score