''I ain't got no worries'' Official 3x NBA championship Miami Heat Season Thread

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Lets make it clear all I said was the nikka makes me furious with his decision making. I aint takin it back never said he doesnt hit the big shots and I agree hes fearless. :beli:

I feel you breh.

He pisses me off a lot too. He's like that family member you love but hate :lolbron:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
That was beautiful breh.

The 27 game winning streak
The comeback in Boston
The comeback from 27 in the 3rd in Cleveland.
Brons ridiculous FG% run
The Chicago series
The pacers series
The finals game 6 with Jesus Allen's SHOT

This season was amazing.
Best Season in the History of the Heat, plus it was the 25th Anny.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Dwyane-Wade-EBONY-September-2013.jpg

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
That was beautiful breh.

The 27 game winning streak
The comeback in Boston
The comeback from 27 in the 3rd in Cleveland.
Brons ridiculous FG% run
The Chicago series
The pacers series
The finals game 6 with Jesus Allen's SHOT

This season was amazing.
Lets not forget best franchise playoff victory, against the Bulls and the Bulls with their worst playoff defeat :lolbron:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
So it's official, Greg passed his physical and has signed.

pw9IFQQ.jpg
Let's be realistic folks. He's a project (ala Eddy Curry) until proven otherwise.

I dont have very high expectations for him except being able to help defend Roy Hiibert in the playoffs. I know Spo wont overwork him to much to keep him fresh until then. SO DONT LET ME CATCH ANY OF YOU SCRUBS shytTING ON THE MAN EARLY WHEN HE'S NOT GIVING US MUCH. :stopitslime:

Anything he gives us in the regular season is just icing on the cake if he can hold his own vs Hibert and keep Noah off the offensive glass

MariahB

Pro
Daps
Let's be realistic folks. He's a project (ala Eddy Curry) until proven otherwise.

I dont have very high expectations for him except being able to help defend Roy Hiibert in the playoffs. I know Spo wont overwork him to much to keep him fresh until then. SO DONT LET ME CATCH ANY OF YOU SCRUBS shytTING ON THE MAN EARLY WHEN HE'S NOT GIVING US MUCH. :stopitslime:

Anything he gives us in the regular season is just icing on the cake if he can hold his own vs Hibert and keep Noah off the offensive glass

You don't have to give out this speech. Everyone here isn't thinking that he's gonna play on a all-star level, I honestly believe he wont even play much in the beginning of the season anyway. All we really need from him is to defend, get rebounds, and finish around the basket when he get looks.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps

Agreed. I would actually be happy if we Didn't start to ease him in the rotation until well after All Star break. Every time he plays before playoffs I'm gonna be praying we don't end up with a :deadoden: smilie to add to the coli.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
You don't have to give out this speech. Everyone here isn't thinking that he's gonna play on a all-star level, I honestly believe he wont even play much in the beginning of the season anyway. All we really need from him is to defend, get rebounds, and finish around the basket when he get looks.
All i know is we have 3 bigs coming off the bench into the rotation since Haslem can only give us so muchnow:
  • Hendersen
  • Anthony
  • Oden

Knowing how fragile this cat is I dont see us pushing him to play 20 minutes per game anytime soon. eck I doubt he sees 15 minutes per game all season

Last edited: