''I ain't got no worries'' Official 3x NBA championship Miami Heat Season Thread

Illuminatos' Hairline

Where's my sharpie?!
Daps
Im down for keeping NoCo over getting Mo.. I said if we won it all I was buying a NoCo jersey after that Bulls series and I stuck to my word :obama:

Now Chalmers... That nikka makes me furious with his constant fukkin up, He has the iq of my Pit Bull.. :beli:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
listen i got love for Cole but still is horrible at being a pure point guard i think his only place in this league is off the bench regardless of any team he's on

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
listen i got love for Cole but still is horrible at being a pure point guard i think his only place in this league is off the bench regardless of any team he's on
And he's too small for shooting guard, he's always been a shooter, but he's improving, remember that game he almost had a triple double commanding the troups? Couple great games actually.

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
And he's too small for shooting guard, he's always been a shooter, but he's improving, remember that game he almost had a triple double commanding the troups? Couple great games actually.
yes ironically is was vs the bulls i believe when he guarded one of the few players shorter than him in this league lol

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Vs Cavs too, Kyrie ain't that small.
true but he is one of the worst defenders in the league in fact his Defensive win shares had him ranked as the worst starter in the nba....defensively

like i said he is good as energy player off the bench and can be a very good one on one defender....but rio is much more important to keep

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Im down for keeping NoCo over getting Mo.. I said if we won it all I was buying a NoCo jersey after that Bulls series and I stuck to my word :obama:

Now Chalmers... That nikka makes me furious with his constant fukkin up, He has the iq of my Pit Bull.. :beli:

Damn brah, Mario came through clutch late in the playoffs though.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

chalmers-hibbert.gif

No one talks bad about Mario Motherfukking Clutch Chalmers. Take it back breh. :ufdup:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps

Chalmers may fukk up but he has one of the biggest hearts and always steps up he ain't never scared. Been doing it since his championship winning shot at Kansas. You can't undervalue that.

Illuminatos' Hairline

Where's my sharpie?!
Daps
Lets make it clear all I said was the nikka makes me furious with his decision making. I aint takin it back never said he doesnt hit the big shots and I agree hes fearless. :beli:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
New championship dvd out :blessed:

That was beautiful breh.

The 27 game winning streak
The comeback in Boston
The comeback from 27 in the 3rd in Cleveland.
Brons ridiculous FG% run
The Chicago series
The pacers series
The finals game 6 with Jesus Allen's SHOT

This season was amazing.

Last edited: