''I ain't got no worries'' Official 3x NBA championship Miami Heat Season Thread

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Shane battier is at the draft tonight. I think Riley has something up his sleeves. We might be getting Noel brehs.

Sent via Super Samsung GIII via Master Roshi's Island

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Shane battier is at the draft tonight. I think Riley has something up his sleeves. We might be getting Noel brehs.

Sent via Super Samsung GIII via Master Roshi's Island

:heh: wtf is wrong with you you been buggin since we won the chip

:usure: what kind of girl ( :troll: ) do you think i am? :usure:

u could always follow on twitter check your visitor messages :smugfavre:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
7whK9It.jpg

:laff:

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
SMH. Almost got excited about that Sixer draft pick in 2014, but it's top 12 protected til the 2016 draft, when it becomes unprotected. It could end up being a top 5-10 pick in that draft though, since the 76ers will probably still be trash. :leon:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
-- Riley, though, does appear to be intrigued by free-agent center Greg Oden.

"We visited," Riley said. "Greg was in Miami with his agent, Mike Conley Sr., and we had a good two-day visit. We will explore that and see where it goes because of the possibilities.

"There's been a lot of players young in their careers that have had chronic injuries that somewhere . . . it doesn't happen to them anymore. I think he's such a young player and to be such a force, that you'd want to monitor him very closely. So we will do that."