''I ain't got no worries'' Official 3x NBA championship Miami Heat Season Thread

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Did we really get an athletic wing :wow:

I felt coming into the offseason we need a young wing and a 5. we know OG juwan is likely going to be on the coaching staff next year so that's 1 roster spot. Varnado is going to get a lot of burn so he's up in the air. And Riley was talking like Miller is here to stay. So only way 2nd roster spot opens up is if Varnado is cut or Ray opts to sign elsewhere

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I think the nets might be the lakers of next year bunch of talk but will fall apart

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Did we really get an athletic wing :wow:

I felt coming into the offseason we need a young wing and a 5. we know OG juwan is likely going to be on the coaching staff next year so that's 1 roster spot. Varnado is going to get a lot of burn so he's up in the air. And Riley was talking like Miller is here to stay. So only way 2nd roster spot opens up is if Varnado is cut or Ray opts to sign elsewhere

I think the nets might be the lakers of next year bunch of talk but will fall apart

[ame=http://youtu.be/Jx0rDxRvejc]LBSU Basketball: James Ennis 2012-13 Highlight Reel - YouTube[/ame]

:ohlawd:

we got one

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
wade's decision to slim down and "re-invent" himself is the best news we could have gotten. I been pleading for this for the past 3 years. It might be the wade stan in me but I still got faith in wade getting back to that level when him and bron were neck and neck and clearly above everybody else in the league.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
They gave us another Cole World? They don't learn :ohlawd:

:ohlawd: I was hoping that Riley would sneak in and scoop up a big or an athletic wing. My mind was on Jamaal Franklin but getting Ennis is just as good of a pick up. He needs to workout with LeBron and Wade all summer. Dude is long and has effortless athleticism with a good foundation on his jumper :wow:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
:ohlawd: I was hoping that Riley would sneak in and scoop up a big or an athletic wing. My mind was on Jamaal Franklin but getting Ennis is just as good of a pick up. He needs to workout with LeBron and Wade all summer. Dude is long and has effortless athleticism with a good foundation on his jumper :wow:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Never heard of dude before, I'm like :salute: all he needs is a little bit more speed and get even more power. :smugbiden:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
RT @teamflash3 Here's James Ennis. New member of #MiamiHeat . #HeatNation
BN0ZQ9lCAAAAOQA.jpg

Told y'all Riles was making moves :blessed:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
The heat really not gonna make a move with bosh tho :snoop:

Riley fukking up

Lets not under appreciate what Bosh brings to the table defensively. There ain't to many big men that can move and slide in rotations like a ninja. And can also spread the floor with jump shooting ability.KG is the only other big in the L that can do what Bosh does ( and he's getting old).

He made a lot of clutch defensive plays in the finals and did as good as anyone could guarding Duncan.

BStapies

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets not under appreciate what Bosh brings to the table defensively. There ain't to many big men that can move and slide in rotations like a ninja. And can also spread the floor with jump shooting ability.KG is the only other big in the L that can do what Bosh does ( and he's getting old).

He made a lot of clutch defensive plays in the finals and did as good as anyone could guarding Duncan.

Duncan drop 25 in one half against bosh and roy hibbert averaged 23 and 13 against bosh while bosh averaged 11 and 5.

Bosh is no good when the other team has a legitimate big and its going to show again when the heat have to play indiana/chicago.

And than the sad part is, hes making the most money out of the heat big 3. If they moved bosh for draft picks, they could go after dwight or demarcus