''I ain't got no worries'' Official 3x NBA championship Miami Heat Season Thread

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Thats good news .. I was hoping D Wade would consider dropping his weight that's gonna be less stress on his knees .. He really needs to try to get with Grover and work on his conditioning and he needs to find other methods of therapy for his knees.. I know last off season he mentioned a shooting coach but I think he needs to really get serious bout it..

In Wade's defense, especially after last season he was coming off of knee surgery so he really couldn't train and work on his game. Conditioning also fell to the wayside because it. Then he rushed getting back this season when he should have waited.

As long as he doesn't need extensive surgery he should be able to work on his conditioning and shooting without any setbacks.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
:laff: :dead: Brook fix that shyt bruh! should say ""We ain't got no worries" Official 3x NBA championship Miami Heat Off-season Thread"

I said this earlier it's a must that wade drop about 10 pounds and become a better jump shooter. he can still be very good in the post with the loss of weight

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
that was a much younger wade thou

i think Spo needs to play him less next year and have more days off to pervert injury

id be ok with 18, 4, 4, from wade

need to play Mike and Cole a bit more :manny:

Yeah but would Wade be ok with that much of a reduction in his minutes. His ego and Lebron's lack of assertiveness in taking the reigns from him was almost a reason why they lost the Finals. He's already at 33 and 34 minutes a game his last two season. I can't see him eagerly wanting to sit out to much more than that. And he got some miles on him since 2008 but I still think he can get in supreme shape and hopefully hold off some of the nagging injuries he has. But real talk he averaged 21 5 and 5 with 52 percent shooting and you cant ask for more than that with him being 31 and after numerous injuries and going hard for a decade. He gets close to those numbers and stays healthy come playoff time the Heat will be just fine. Cuz with him being banged up the last three years come playoff time and Bosh with the ab injury the last two years we still haven't seen the big three completely healthy for an entire playoff run.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Yeah but would Wade be ok with that much of a reduction in his minutes. His ego and Lebron's lack of assertiveness in taking the reigns from him was almost a reason why they lost the Finals. He's already at 33 and 34 minutes a game his last two season. I can't see him eagerly wanting to sit out to much more than that. And he got some miles on him since 2008 but I still think he can get in supreme shape and hopefully hold off some of the nagging injuries he has. But real talk he averaged 21 5 and 5 with 52 percent shooting and you cant ask for more than that with him being 31 and after numerous injuries and going hard for a decade. He gets close to those numbers and stays healthy come playoff time the Heat will be just fine. Cuz with him being banged up the last three years come playoff time and Bosh with the ab injury the last two years we still haven't seen the big three completely healthy for an entire playoff run.

That should really worry the haters if they go into the playoffs healthy. Wade was averaged 14 ppg going into the finals. He was putting up Mo Williams numbers up until that point. Bosh practically quit rebounding after the Chicago series. Let's not overlook Bron's ability to cover up what these dudes lack from one series to the next.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
That should really worry the haters if they go into the playoffs healthy. Wade was averaged 14 ppg going into the finals. He was putting up Mo Williams numbers up until that point. Bosh practically quit rebounding after the Chicago series. Let's not overlook Bron's ability to cover up what these dudes lack from one series to the next.

Yeah people don't take that into account either. If they could motivate Bosh to bang the boards night in and night out even when his shot aint falling and Wade holds up for an entire season then I still don't think this team has hit their ceiling.

Marvel

Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Yeah people don't take that into account either. If they could motivate Bosh to bang the boards night in and night out even when his shot aint falling and Wade holds up for an entire season then I still don't think this team has hit their ceiling.

I agree, the team hasn't peaked yet. I think still think that the Big 3 need to stay with each until they retire unless you can get Demarcus Cousins...its not worth moving Bosh. Bosh is underrated defensively with his length and quick feet, especially in rotation and PNR defense. He has a very high bball IQ. If Bosh can do 8 to 9 rpg I will be fine with it. His 17 foot jumper is one of the best I have seen from a big man. Fits in perfect with the Heat scheme. Eventually the Heat will need a garbage man that can do at least 10-12 ppg 9 rpg and 2 bpg that can compliment Bosh on the front line.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I agree, the team hasn't peaked yet. I think still think that the Big 3 need to stay with each until they retire unless you can get Demarcus Cousins...its not worth moving Bosh. Bosh is underrated defensively with his length and quick feet, especially in rotation and PNR defense. He has a very high bball IQ. If Bosh can do 8 to 9 rpg I will be fine with it. His 17 foot jumper is one of the best I have seen from a big man. Fits in perfect with the Heat scheme. Eventually the Heat will need a garbage man that can do at least 10-12 ppg 9 rpg and 2 bpg that can compliment Bosh on the front line.

If they can get Demarcus then yeah they should stay together but if Wade falls off a cliff while Bron is still in his prime than I wouldn't want to see him waste years in Miami with a declining team. And we know Bron is gonna do what's right for Bron when it comes down to it. Which means he will go to the best place possible as far as him winning titles. Though I think he stays with the Heat unless they impode or just don't make the Finals at all it wouldn't be a shock if he left after next season.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
OMG we killed Bambi was not hot in the streets breh. :comeon:

nikka I DIDNT MAKE THAT BULLshyt :mindblown: :snoop: :dahell: :dahell: :dahell: :whoa:

:ohlawd:

586372_2182_front.jpg