''I ain't got no worries'' Official 3x NBA championship Miami Heat Season Thread

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

adrmcclZ.gif

Last edited:

abake6

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
texas
Tried to embed quotes from media day, but it's not working how i'd like so........yeah

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I told that he punched himself so hard he needed medical treatment after the game.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on...needs-medical-attention-after-hitting-himself

he had a good game. but his mentality is still suspect. I can't make fun of amare for the fire exstinguisher shyt and not :smh: at this dude for this.

but hey at least he's better than perkins. that dude just got arrested for punching some lady in the face.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told that he punched himself so hard he needed medical treatment after the game.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on...needs-medical-attention-after-hitting-himself

he had a good game. but his mentality is still suspect. I can't make fun of amare for the fire exstinguisher shyt and not :smh: at this dude for this.

but hey at least he's better than perkins. that dude just got arrested for punching some lady in the face.

Bruh..dude clearly cares about his performance and knowing this is his last shot..he wants to be on this team and he wants to perform at a high level and contribute to the squad..he came in traveled, and committed a foul..homie was upset with himself, was it stupid? Yeah but at least you can see that homie cares this time around.

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh..dude clearly cares about his performance and knowing this is his last shot..he wants to be on this team and he wants to perform at a high level and contribute to the squad..he came in traveled, and committed a foul..homie was upset with himself, was it stupid? Yeah but at least you can see that homie cares this time around.
yea you can see a difference. He giving a lot of effort even on D. I aint mad at all :manny:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
sure. but it wasn't his heart i question it was his brain. making stupid decisions is why he is at this point in his career. so we can intrepret this a sign that he's trying but still has much work to do. :ehh:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
truthfully if he works out i would love to see him in the starting rotation. alongside lebron and bosh we'd have enough length to contend with bigger teams and still enough speed to play the small ball style offense.