''I ain't got no worries'' Official 3x NBA championship Miami Heat Season Thread

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
:camby: Dat bullshyt thread gotta go. Mod is a Kobe Stan and knows malc is a fukkin faggit ass troll but kept merging any attempts of a season thread made by one of da brehs just outta spite.

Some gay ass shyt. :smh:

Cossigity. Isn't brooklynzown a heat fan? Why can't he keep the mods from merging?

Illuminatos' Hairline

Where's my sharpie?!
Daps
Whats my nikka Wade gon' wear? :leon:

Wonder if hell wear Flash instead of Three since he already got dat #3 on the uni or D Wade :wow: Homies gotta a thousand nicknames

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Heat to train in Bahamas
Updated: September 24, 2013, 2:21 PM ET
By Brian Windhorst | ESPN.com
Concerned about media attention and distractions in 2010, the Miami Heat retreated to a military base in the Florida Panhandle for training camp. Two championships later, the team will reward itself by training in the Bahamas.

On Tuesday, the Heat announced plans to spend a week at the Atlantis Resort near Nassau. The team will practice twice a day in a ballroom for several days before returning to Miami.

Eight NBA teams are traveling to Europe, China, the Philippines and Brazil during the preseason, and numerous others are going off-site as well, from the San Antonio Spurs practicing at the Air Force Academy to the Toronto Raptors going to Halifax, Nova Scotia.

The Heat, who have never held camp outside Florida, will join the party in the islands.