''I ain't got no worries'' Official 3x NBA championship Miami Heat Season Thread

Half A $

Pro
Daps
the fukk, beasley got elbowed in the head, that's why he needed attention, he barely fukking hit himself.

media gonna media.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
the fukk, beasley got elbowed in the head, that's why he needed attention, he barely fukking hit himself.

media gonna media.

They fear what is coming if Beasley and/or Oden play well. A lot of these jackasses in the media have already anointed either the Bulls/Pacers/Rockets with a championship.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They fear what is coming if Beasley and/or Oden play well. A lot of these jackasses in the media have already anointed either the Bulls/Pacers/Rockets with a championship.
Oh really breh?

Please link us to all these 'jackasses' that have anointed the Bulls or Rockets with a championship.

I'll wait

and then follow up later when you cant.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well that was fairly predictable. Like I said it only takes a second to google but I understand you just in here showing ass
Yeah lets keep acting like the Heat arent the heavy favorites going into the season, that makes more sense.

Go dig me up another article

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Oh really breh?

Please link us to all these 'jackasses' that have anointed the Bulls or Rockets with a championship.

I'll wait

and then follow up later when you cant.

Kerr, Barry, Wilbon pretty much saying it without saying it. I understand bias plays a factor there.

Kenny Smith said there would be no way Heat would beat the Pacers without a miracle last year, and that if they managed to win, it would be their last during the Big 3 Era. This jackass said that before the ECF last year.

Cowherd also said this year that the Heat wouldn't get past this Pacers during 14 playoffs.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kerr, Barry, Wilbon pretty much saying it without saying it. I understand bias plays a factor there.

Kenny Smith said there would be no way Heat would beat the Pacers without a miracle last year, and that if they managed to win, it would be their last during the Big 3 Era. This jackass said that before the ECF last year.

Cowherd also said this year that the Heat wouldn't get past this Pacers during 14 playoffs.
Im just saying, i think is safe to say the Heat are heavy favorites, and deservingly so

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thanks. I'm trying to locate audio for the other predictions.
Yeah, because one analyst, a former Bull at that, picked the Bulls that means there is some large contigent of 'jackasses' in the media picking against he Heat.

Stop trying to make the Heat some underdog, thats not how elite teams carry themselves

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Im just saying, i think is safe to say the Heat are heavy favorites, and deservingly so

It doesn't let other people let fandom and stupidity get in the way. I expect that from us the fans but these people are being paid to be supposed experts and objective.

You know damn well Rick Barry and Wilbon stays riding the nuts. Wilbon, Simmons, Reggie Miller, and Barry should never be on a broadcast with their teams on it,

Contrast this with Jalen Rose who was very fair during the Heat/Pacers matchup.