I agree with @MeachtheMonster

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Folks, you literally made a whole topic clowning on Venom being Miles Morales sized. TF

:stopitslime:
There was no “clowning” in there.

Y’all just see my name and instantly run to defend shyt. Didn’t say one bad thing about the game in that thread. It was an extension of this conversation. Venom needs to exist for them to cash in on all the money and work spent on Spider-man 2

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
There was no “clowning” in there.

Y’all just see my name and instantly run to defend shyt. Didn’t say one bad thing about the game in that thread. It was an extension of this conversation. Venom needs to exist for them to cash in on all the money and work spent on Spider-man 2
Sure. Whatever you say.

:mjlol:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
What game has flopped with a ridiculous budget of $300 million though?

I could be wrong and I'm sure someone will quote me with a publisher that did but I can't remember

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
It isn’t even just the specs.

Good graphics aren’t even that expensive these days. Lots of smaller indies are achieving amazing graphics on lower budgets.

It’s the hollywood production of everything. Need expensive voice actors, thousands of voice lines, dozens of hours of cinematics, long bloated stories in huge worlds. And each game needs to be bigger and better than the last.

I'm not one that claims to know all the financial backgrounds of video gaming, but where do you get off figuring that these aspects of all things are a part of the major expenses in it? The fiacso of Bayonetta voice actress last year and other scenarios around then shone the light on the pay rate of voice actors in gaming, which shows that they can't be accurate to your claims of why AAA gaming is bloated budget wise. Outside of like...GTA, what games really even be having voice actors famous enough that could dare command some absurd amount of money for what they do? Nolan North, Ray Chase, Yuri Lowenthal, Troy Baker, Chloe Bailey nor even Chris Judges are anywhere beyond video game famous and they're about the most prominent workers in the industry. I just googled the average pay of gaming voice actors and that shyt isn't even 40k annually across the US. Only in Cali is it even above 50k. Most of them work dozens of games/animations at a time to net those ranges or slightly higher, as none of them are voicing any one game for the entirety of the year. They're paid to do work on a project typically near the ending stages of a game, for a few weeks at a time, so obviously for fractions of that annual total. The average coli joker could fund these nikkas for a game.

You may have half a point about the proverbial AAA gaming space bubble bursting, something that pretty much everyone has had some insight on anyways. However, your fingers of blame are rote in subterfuge, more often than not, as usual. We all know you think all "good gaming" consists of only the sounds of your button mashing or else it's deemed "too cinematic" and that anything that's not that is somehow, someway, some woe to the video game industry at a whole. So you throw in a bunch of non-factors as to what the cause is such as the above. Meanwhile, you also have stated yourself of overvaluing games to be never ending Starfield durations in order to be valued like that. So...your gaming values and ones that share the same sentiments are a bigger part of the problem at hand here as well in these ever expanding expectations, yet wanting games to be cheaper in tandem as well. Cats can claim all that shyt about indies all they want, but they closing shops up quick as well and they certainly aren't driving the industry in revenue like that neither, so that can't be the end all, be all solution either.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm not one that claims to know all the financial backgrounds of video gaming, but where do you get off figuring that these aspects of all things are a part of the major expenses in it? The fiacso of Bayonetta voice actress last year and other scenarios around then shone the light on the pay rate of voice actors in gaming, which shows that they can't be accurate to your claims of why AAA gaming is bloated budget wise. Outside of like...GTA, what games really even be having voice actors famous enough that could dare command some absurd amount of money for what they do? Nolan North, Ray Chase, Yuri Lowenthal, Troy Baker, Chloe Bailey nor even Chris Judges are anywhere beyond video game famous and they're about the most prominent workers in the industry. I just googled the average pay of gaming voice actors and that shyt isn't even 40k annually across the US. Only in Cali is it even above 50k. Most of them work dozens of games/animations at a time to net those ranges or slightly higher, as none of them are voicing any one game for the entirety of the year. They're paid to do work on a project typically near the ending stages of a game, for a few weeks at a time, so obviously for fractions of that annual total. The average coli joker could fund these nikkas for a game.

You may have half a point about the proverbial AAA gaming space bubble bursting, something that pretty much everyone has had some insight on anyways. However, your fingers of blame are rote in subterfuge, more often than not, as usual. We all know you think all "good gaming" consists of only the sounds of your button mashing or else it's deemed "too cinematic" and that anything that's not that is somehow, someway, some woe to the video game industry at a whole. So you throw in a bunch of non-factors as to what the cause is such as the above. Meanwhile, you also have stated yourself of overvaluing games to be never ending Starfield durations in order to be valued like that. So...your gaming values and ones that share the same sentiments are a bigger part of the problem at hand here as well in these ever expanding expectations, yet wanting games to be cheaper in tandem as well. Cats can claim all that shyt about indies all they want, but they closing shops up quick as well and they certainly aren't driving the industry in revenue like that neither, so that can't be the end all, be all solution either.

giphy.gif