I Admit When I'm Wrong....Passport Bros Were Right.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

:francis:

And before you come in here with the c00n accusations this guys vids pop up on my feed and I've never seen another set of women he interviewed act like this. Just unfortunate

These are the type of women you are drawn to at a surface level?

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
No this whole thread only illustrates that you barely date black women and think all black women are ratchet and hoodrats and shyt. And you got these other no p*ssy getting clowns agreeing with this bullshyt. :scust:
Once I left high school, I rarely ran into ratchets. These dudes probably running in some garbage social circles if this behavior is common for them. Means the men are no better :mjlol:

Birds of a feather flock together :manny:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Unfortunate.

Now hit a university campus and chat with those Black girls and note the difference.

Y’all purposely target ratchet women and act like that represents all of us
Depends on the university

IG some of those parties and they’d fit right in …

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Guy's taking his job too serious. You're making low quality social media posts, to ask some chick thats obviously not serious about dating about her requirements about dating. He seemed like he was offended that she and her friend would be ratchet in his IG reels.
If you ask these questions and you want fair and real and accurate results then you have to ask all women and not just ones selected to dress modestly.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Yeah this is a fvcked up time we’re living in, but a passport will not automatically save you. Your best bet is to just find a woman who was raised right and whose parents instilled them with certain values. But even then, they can be on some BS. It’s really a gamble out there.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This is what it is sad stuff to be honest and there is a pattern the type of women who display such masculinity and ratchness

mykey

Superstar
Daps
Passport bros are dumb.

Everyone in the world got a phone.

Girls in Africa be doing this.

You gonna go from an American ho to a different type of ho.

Things like hip hop, Tik Tok, phones, feminism have given women around the world brain rot. Just find you a simple nice girl here in USA.

It's about the law of averages. Even you gotta admit there's much more of these ratchet, uncultured hoes in the West unlike Asia or Africa.