I Admit When I'm Wrong....Passport Bros Were Right.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:wow: chick in the white talking like she got some good p*ssy. Sad part is that I know bad hoes like that that got 2 or 3 nikkas on the roster:francis:

That Passport bro Auston Holleman nikka still overseas complaining about women :russ:
He in Medellin rn talking about how hard it is to get women attention lol

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This may sound harsh but these are pay to play bytches and clearly they only good for one thing. Most nikkaz that are seriously looking for a wife are not approaching chicks like this OP.

Hoodrats shouldn’t be in the conversation of wifey material.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
No. Speaking as someone who's dated women non American or raised in non American culture....just no. It’s unfortunate but it is what it is. You ever dated a Haitian women? You realize how much the men in their cultured are outright spoiled and catered to when compared to American men. And them nikkas be FLAGARANTLY unfaithful :skip:
@DonB90 it’s like talking to brick walls when conversing with these nikkas. They want to die on that hill that all women are like entitled American.

USMaroon

Pro
Daps
Let's be real, does any man look at these chics and think "wow, love to have a family with her" ... Street chics all day
Only reason why they got a lot of side dudes (allegedly) is bec no real man will take any one of them seriously ... they always side bishes
A lot of street broads claim independence yet only offer they got on the table is twerk and selling onlyfans subs? GTFOH :picard: