I Admit When I'm Wrong....Passport Bros Were Right.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Wayyyyy off :skip: I do however call it like I see it and most American women born after 1990ish ain't worth a ring and mortgage payments Black or White or whatever

any child born in America is nothing like their home counter part. Insane behavior actually

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Men fly into Vegas, LA, Miami and other places all the time just to have sex with hookers, party and do drugs. No different than men that fly out the US to do the same thing.
Difference is that passport bros fly out to find “wives” as they claim

But then they out here paying for p*ssy

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
My point is they always question the worst of our women.
Hit the library, talk to the modestly dressed women in the grocery store, hit a campus, hit the coffee shop, etc. This goes for all races, but especially Black women. They go out of their way to interview trash and act like that represents ALL Black women.
I think the problem with all profit based media in general is that the lowest common denominator often generates the most profit (views). We can blame this channel and say this black man should be more responsible and show a more balanced picture. But that won't make him rich.

Are we each willing to sacrifice individual profit for collective gain? :lupe:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Difference is that passport bros fly out to find “wives” as they claim

But then they out here paying for p*ssy
I swear I see women here pushing pay for play, dam near everyday there is a thread.. Sounds like you gon pay regardless.. :yeshrug:

Women took to sprinkle sprinkle like fish to water..

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I think the problem with all profit based media in general is that the lowest common denominator often generates the most profit (views). We can blame this channel and say this black man should be more responsible and show a more balanced picture. But that won't make him rich.

Are we each willing to sacrifice individual profit for collective gain? :lupe:
Actually positive content generates the most views. But a certain demographic of creators only knows how to produce ratchet content.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Passport bros are dumb.

Everyone in the world got a phone.

Girls in Africa be doing this.

You gonna go from an American ho to a different type of ho.

Things like hip hop, Tik Tok, phones, feminism have given women around the world brain rot. Just find you a simple nice girl here in USA.

I think this is a siren call breh, your message probably booked more flights and thank you dms.. I see you :lolbron:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Passport bros are dumb.

Everyone in the world got a phone.

Girls in Africa be doing this.

You gonna go from an American ho to a different type of ho.

Things like hip hop, Tik Tok, phones, feminism have given women around the world brain rot. Just find you a simple nice girl here in USA.

Plus less competition in Africa when it comes to getting women

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Why are ya'll suprised? Y'all love and gas up these type of women around the clock. Then dudes get clowned and called incels for shaming. So what's the big deal exactly? :manny: This is what you get when your culture celebrates whoredom.

Dry dikk incel babble. Besides, ain't like you marrying her. :troll:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Mayne look here
It don’t matter what country you go to
You’re going to have to deal with a bytch long game eventually
nikkas gon have to pay for a whole ass family in them countries
That p*ssy ain’t cheap and that submissive, housewife shyt is the hook to get nikkas defense down
Then they transport them same foreign hoes over here and watch the switch
Women are women no matter their country of origin

That's why we need to go back to slapping these bytches upside the head. Just look at back then vs. Now.

shyt was all in order, now you get demonized for raising a finger. .:francis:

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Crazy thing is Divestors will cherry pick the same exact type of videos to prove that non-Black men supposedly treat BW better than we do.

Truthfully, a lot of Black folks online are just dying to date interracially or internationally but don't want to do it without having a justification for it. If you're going to do it, be like Nike and just do it. You don't need a "villain origin story" or list a bunch of stereotypes for why you want to PAWG or passport date in peace.

Where I live, the Latinas and Italian women actually tend to act slightly more "ratchet" than Black women on average.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
:wow: chick in the white talking like she got some good p*ssy. Sad part is that I know bad hoes like that that got 2 or 3 nikkas on the roster:francis:

That Passport bro Auston Holleman nikka still overseas complaining about women :russ:
Auston been to 20+ countries in like 2 years.. Either way he got great experiences and expanded horizons.. Many people cant say that but also some dont care for it.. I wish him well on his journey and hope more brehs see the world.. THE WORLD IS OURS, EXPLORE IT! You dont have to be chained to one neighborhood for life because xyz..

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Unfortunate.

Now hit a university campus and chat with those Black girls and note the difference.

Y’all purposely target ratchet women and act like that represents all of us

Hell ask the beautiful Coli woman this same shyt and they would shut that shyt down