I Admit When I'm Wrong....Passport Bros Were Right.

Mugenight

B3-3vil-2-3vil
Daps
lol

These type of whores are the worst the chick in the first video reminds of a broad who tried to get me jumped simply cause I didn't want anything to with her and the hilarious part is the bytch already had a man.:francis:

I learned a long time ago that unfortunately more than a good percentage of women who are raised in this circus we call a culture in America are completely and utterly unwifeable.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This is a sad indictment on American women.
The places passport bros fly to in search of quality women, the men there travel in the opposite direction for jobs, not women.

I never heard of anyone flying to America from anywhere for the women :francis:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
This is a sad indictment on American women.
The places passport bros fly to in search of quality women, the men there travel in the opposite direction for jobs, not women.

I never heard of anyone flying to America from anywhere for the women :francis:

Men fly into Vegas, LA, Miami and other places all the time just to have sex with hookers, party and do drugs. No different than men that fly out the US to do the same thing.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Unfortunate.

Now hit a university campus and chat with those Black girls and note the difference.

Y’all purposely target ratchet women and act like that represents all of us

Swap ratchets with "black men number one cause of death of black.women" narratives lol ok

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Unfortunate.

Now hit a university campus and chat with those Black girls and note the difference.

Y’all purposely target ratchet women and act like that represents all of us

Ain't nothing wrong with alittle bit of ratchet or whatever either. Some of these "brehs" on here never leave the "white folks side of town." or go outside.