I Admit When I'm Wrong....Passport Bros Were Right.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My point is they always question the worst of our women.
Hit the library, talk to the modestly dressed women in the grocery store, hit a campus, hit the coffee shop, etc. This goes for all races, but especially Black women. They go out of their way to interview trash and act like that represents ALL Black women.

#TheOppressionContinues:francis:

Now when white media does the same thing with black men its "Bu bu but this is white supremacy painting a negative image of the black man:damn:"

But thecoli told me black men cant be oppressors,because we dont have enough power. So maybe im just yapping as usual:respect:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Date hood boogers brehs

That second vid she probably with him because he tall and a simp. Dude is awkward as fukk.

:mjlol:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Don’t even disagree but why do people on here act as if College students are the peak of humanity

Plenty of birds on any campus. shyt these women might go to college themselves :dead:

Facts.

College campus is where you will find a lot of dumbasses who are just smart enough to not make decisions that people who already torpedoed their lives have already made

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I mean we all know Black women don't exist outside America right :troll:Goofy
You the goofy one here, bytch. You the one that made this thread. You made this thread posting these ratchet hoes to say they represent all black women. That only lets me know your bytch ass (and the clowns that agree with you) don't really deal with black women. If you really did, you wouldn't made this thread.

Last edited:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
You the goofy one here, bytch. You the one that made this thread. You made this thread posting these ratchet hoes to say they represent all black women. That only lets me know your bytch ass (and the clowns that agree with you) don't really deal with black women. If you really did, you wouldn't made this thread.
This thread is just a smokescreen to hate on FBAs via it's women.

OP where are you from

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Mayne look here
It don’t matter what country you go to
You’re going to have to deal with a bytch long game eventually
nikkas gon have to pay for a whole ass family in them countries
That p*ssy ain’t cheap and that submissive, housewife shyt is the hook to get nikkas defense down
Then they transport them same foreign hoes over here and watch the switch
Women are women no matter their country of origin

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Unfortunate.

Now hit a university campus and chat with those Black girls and note the difference.

Y’all purposely target ratchet women and act like that represents all of us

A lot of women in these videos are college students. :dead:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Mayne look here
It don’t matter what country you go to
You’re going to have to deal with a bytch long game eventually
nikkas gon have to pay for a whole ass family in them countries
That p*ssy ain’t cheap and that submissive, housewife shyt is the hook to get nikkas defense down
Then they transport them same foreign hoes over here and watch the switch
Women are women no matter their country of origin
No. Speaking as someone who's dated women non American or raised in non American culture....just no. Its unfortunate but it is what it is. You ever dated a Haitian women? You realize how much the men in their cultured are outright spoiled and catered to when compared to American men. And them nikkas be FLAGARANTLY unfaithful :skip: