I Admit When I'm Wrong....Passport Bros Were Right.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Unfortunate.

Now hit a university campus and chat with those Black girls and note the difference.

Y’all purposely target ratchet women and act like that represents all of us
Post a video in here so we can compare and contrast. I agree with you but you shoulda posted the evidence. Posting drunk hood chicks is easy to counter.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Post a video in here so we can compare and contrast. I agree with you but you shoulda posted the evidence. Posting drunk hood chicks is easy to counter.
Shouldn't have to post a video. People should be wise enough to understand how this shyt works by now. These worthless red-pill channels target a certain segment of people, only showing you what they want you to see, to prove whatever dumb belief they're trying to sell to you.

This channel: "The Bitter Reality Of What Modern Dating Has Become"

They're going to put the worst representation out there to bring in viewers who hold the same biases to drive up views.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Shouldn't have to post a video. People should be wise enough to understand how this shyt works by now. These worthless red-pill channels target a certain segment of people, only showing you what they want you to see, to prove whatever dumb belief they're trying to sell to you.

This channel: "The Bitter Reality Of What Modern Dating Has Become"
Is not a red pill channel though dude literally ask a question objectively and lets both men and women answer. You lie so easily its scary :picard:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Is not a red pill channel though dude literally ask a question objectively and lets both men and women answer. You lie so easily its scary :picard:
You're gullible. A complete fool. Asks question objectively? :laff:

m988i28x.jpg

Iceson Beckford

Rich In Spirit.
Daps
Reppin
Dunya
Now hit a university campus and chat with those Black girls and note the difference.

Y’all purposely target ratchet women and act like that represents all of us

Don’t even disagree but why do people on here act as if College students are the peak of humanity

Plenty of birds on any campus. shyt these women might go to college themselves :dead: