I Accidentally looked at some chick's monkey in a discussion; She adjusted her self. I Felt bad.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Read title and came in expecting...
fb47bb9c3ab64ede432c523b49e15c04.gif

IgMyx.gif

1 star...

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
:francis:that thang was phat tho

We were standing at a distance talking, like 4feet and she is not tall. She was a Petit little treat in nerd glasses, oversize white tee and leggings with boots; think jada on a different world or nia long on Friday or fresh Prince. She had that v with great thighs.:banderas:

No flirting or sexual undertones, just strictly business:hubie: and I just glance down as I tend to do when looking into peoples eyes in conversation:hubie:

And I saw that glorious munkey, it almost commands attention:ohlawd:

She immediately adjusted herself:snoop::francis::whoa:

:francis:I felt bad cause she wasn't trying to be thottie or attention whoring, thats just her style and her body is that fly, and that mankey was phat

This black male hypersexuality is real brehs:francis:

Know how I know you're a virgin? :mjlol:

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
:yeshrug:
:francis:that thang was phat tho

We were standing at a distance talking, like 4feet and she is not tall. She was a Petit little treat in nerd glasses, oversize white tee and leggings with boots; think jada on a different world or nia long on Friday or fresh Prince. She had that v with great thighs.:banderas:

No flirting or sexual undertones, just strictly business:hubie: and I just glance down as I tend to do when looking into peoples eyes in conversation:hubie:

And I saw that glorious munkey, it almost commands attention:ohlawd:

She immediately adjusted herself:snoop::francis::whoa:

:francis:I felt bad cause she wasn't trying to be thottie or attention whoring, thats just her style and her body is that fly, and that mankey was phat

This black male hypersexuality is real brehs:francis:

i do it all the time and pretty much get the same reaction....:yeshrug:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I sit in a cubicle and when women come into my cube and I switch to their view with my legs open they will all look... I just smirk :obama: