I Accidentally looked at some chick's monkey in a discussion; She adjusted her self. I Felt bad.

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
I meant chemical castration. It makes you loose gains cause it lowers testosterone and a side effect is weight gain
Do your research homie. Ion mean that in a hateful way I can't post links on my phone.

You won't lose gains from sex there's minimal difference when you're abstinent and not enough to see physically. I'll edit this post later with some links when I get on my computer.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
You were both standing 4 feet apart and you looked into her eyes and saw her p*ssy? See below quotes

Either I'm confused or you really need to teach me how to do this.
I'll pay :shaq:
Nah I looked down, and from where I was and how short she is, I glanced down and stopped dead on her munkey

Daps
If she us going to wear revealing clothes then she has to expect brehs to look. I told myself dressed like that you getying looked down.
Like yezterday at work these two chicks working for a third party was wearing close fitted white tees and one with blue tight leggings and the other red leggings on some double dragon twinchick ish.

Both of them asses was phat and jiggly both were that fit type. Ol girl caught me lookin hard at her coworker in the blue so what. Girl in the red was staring at me the whole time. I figure she was attracted to me. Clearly the girls just wanted attention.

Downside: both were a 7 cause they wasnt cute or pretty. If it wasnt for there bodies they were easily 5s.

If they adjust themselves thats them telling you its ok to look but you cant touch; and keep looking. If they dont adjust they inviting you over to there space.:jawalrus:

What about when they ask you to help them adjust? :wow:

Yes I've had that happen before :wow:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I used to have a boss that would cover her breasts even tho she was fat and ugly and I wasn't looking at them anyways.

I swear she wanted to play that victim role "OMG, why do guys stare my chest??".

that shyt is the worst...

Like... :what:"Chick, ain't nobody thinkin' bout you."

:snoop:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You're a straight man, honest mistake

I blame her more for wearing leggings when she knows she got all that going on down there:hubie:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I used to have a boss that would cover her breasts even tho she was fat and ugly and I wasn't looking at them anyways.

I swear she wanted to play that victim role "OMG, why do guys stare my chest??".
This^^^

Or when white girls act funny when they walk by like I'm going to look at them sexually, do something, or say something crazy when im not even looking in their direction