I Accidentally looked at some chick's monkey in a discussion; She adjusted her self. I Felt bad.

OGBIGBOY187

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cam's Range Rover
My girl's homegirl did a surprise visit to the house one day with her boyfriend at the time and she was wearing this thigh high dress. So she standing up and I'm sitting down and I don't know if she meant to do it or what but she lifted up her skirt to adjust herself and natural instinct I looked and she had on these blue panties that had her cat lookin:banderas:
Im pretty sure she seen me look and still proceeded to fix it anyway

What my girl lack in ass her friend makes up for it and I be looking:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
DMV
If she us going to wear revealing clothes then she has to expect brehs to look. I told myself dressed like that you getying looked down.
Like yezterday at work these two chicks working for a third party was wearing close fitted white tees and one with blue tight leggings and the other red leggings on some double dragon twinchick ish.

Both of them asses was phat and jiggly both were that fit type. Ol girl caught me lookin hard at her coworker in the blue so what. Girl in the red was staring at me the whole time. I figure she was attracted to me. Clearly the girls just wanted attention.

Downside: both were a 7 cause they wasnt cute or pretty. If it wasnt for there bodies they were easily 5s.

If they adjust themselves thats them telling you its ok to look but you cant touch; and keep looking. If they dont adjust they inviting you over to there space.:jawalrus:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Worth a thread? Worth posting all those smiles for that unremarkable story?
:francis:It made me feel like a perve. Ive been contemplating chemical castration, my sex drive is way too high, yet isn't being used at all. I actually would like to get rod of any sexual cravings I have need for them in my life so far.

I just dont want to loose these gains:sadcam:

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
Happens all the time. You did the right thing tho Just control yourself and focus on dude the whole time. He knows the deal.

Women love attention breh as long as they feel safe in the moment of the attention.
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: your right bro, i was chopping it up with bruh, and he is made cool, I dont think he would see it as disrespect:ehh:thanks

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
:francis:It made me feel like a perve. Ive been contemplating chemical castration, my sex drive is way too high, yet isn't being used at all. I actually would like to get rod of any sexual cravings I have need for them in my life so far.

I just dont want to loose these gains:sadcam:
You not gon lose gains over sex mayne.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
p*ssy breh:stopitslime:
You were both standing 4 feet apart and you looked into her eyes and saw her p*ssy? See below quotes

Either I'm confused or you really need to teach me how to do this.
I'll pay :shaq:
We were standing at a distance talking, like 4feet and she is not tall. She was a Petit little treat in nerd glasses, oversize white tee and leggings with boots;

I just glance down as I tend to do when looking into peoples eyes in conversation