I Accidentally looked at some chick's monkey in a discussion; She adjusted her self. I Felt bad.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Blame your Johnson, it's a man thing :yeshrug:

He's right., and you'd never understand because you're not a male nor have high levels of testosterone.

But at least the op felt bad:yeshrug: (which he should to some extent because she was self consious)

I myself try not to be blatent, but I make no apologies for being a man:ohlawd:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
:francis:that thang was phat tho

We were standing at a distance talking, like 4feet and she is not tall. She was a Petit little treat in nerd glasses, oversize white tee and leggings with boots; think jada on a different world or nia long on Friday or fresh Prince. She had that v with great thighs.:banderas:

No flirting or sexual undertones, just strictly business:hubie: and I just glance down as I tend to do when looking into peoples eyes in conversation:hubie:
Be submissive and avoid eye contact brehs

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
He's right., and you'd never understand because you're not a male nor have high levels of testosterone.

But at least the op felt bad:yeshrug: (which he should to some extent because she was self consious)

I myself try not to be blatent, but I make no apologies for being a man:ohlawd:
:yeshrug: my big head overrides my other head...most of the time

The M.I.C.

The King In The West đź‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Stare and stare hard.

I'll be damned if I ignore my natural instincts to look goddamnit and I'll tell her fukking why if she decides to power up when she eventually catches me.

Either she'll wind up wearing drawls to prevent the attention or she'll double down on her attention whoredom. I don't give a fukk either way.

I ain't scared, shyt.. nikkas need to stop acting scared of these women.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
She shouldn't be wearing clothes at all. Shes wearing clothes because of white men.
Especially not pants. Shes wearing pants because of white women.

This is a fault of the society you were plopped into following your ancestors kidnap.

Whites need to appologize, not you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:that thang was phat tho

We were standing at a distance talking, like 4feet and she is not tall. She was a Petit little treat in nerd glasses, oversize white tee and leggings with boots; think jada on a different world or nia long on Friday or fresh Prince. She had that v with great thighs.:banderas:

No flirting or sexual undertones, just strictly business:hubie: and I just glance down as I tend to do when looking into peoples eyes in conversation:hubie:

And I saw that glorious munkey, it almost commands attention:ohlawd:

She immediately adjusted herself:snoop::francis::whoa:

:francis:I felt bad cause she wasn't trying to be thottie or attention whoring, thats just her style and her body is that fly, and that mankey was phat

This black male hypersexuality is real brehs:francis:

breh....any woman that wears clothes like that knows she'll get a certain type of attention....:yeshrug:

they know exactly what they are doing....

i work out...you think that when i wear a shirt that fits me just right and shows off my gains...that i dont know what im doing? :usure: