Hyrule Warriors (Wii U, 3DS, Switch)

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
Gawd damn Ganondorf!:gladbron::wow: Now i need to definitely cop a wii u:ohhh:. Oh yeah, and who the are the rest of these characters beisdes twilight princess?

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Gawd damn Ganondorf!:gladbron::wow: Now i need to definitely cop a wii u:ohhh:. Oh yeah, and who the are the rest of these characters beisdes twilight princess?
Breh i had JUST asked for this nikka and he came thru and crushed the buildings..:wow:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
first 5 minutes

2 player co-op

fukk i wish this was online

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Typical Dynasty Warriors game

I wont cop but I'll rent it for a few days if I can :ehh:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait, it's not online co-op? :dwillhuh:
no.
mcnulty-kicks-desk-o.gif

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have high hope for this after playing wind waker hd.

There is the battle royal that is on outset island, after you float to the cliff thats pretty much up and behind grandmas house, then lift that big ass rock and drop into the hole, and fight all those bad guys, just wave after wave.

Then to top it off, after you get the mirror shield and go back into the battle royale and halfway through, destroy the elephant statue and enter phase 2 (even hard difficulty) of the gauntlet....this and the hurricane spin are why WW is possible the best incarnation of zelda in 3d...better than OOT, TP, and SS...I have Skyward Sword, I bought it the day it came out but never played past the intro. I like to save my games for rainy days, I am just about to finish WWHD. I might try to play SS after. I thought TP was the shyt, and was skeptical about WWHD, but I know I am going to 100% WWHD because its just that fun.