Hyrule Warriors (Wii U, 3DS, Switch)

tr2k

All Star
Daps
So they heaviest critics of this games in this thread are the one that never played it...
:mjcry:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Local co-op. Is the way to play this game, so much more fun

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Had a chance to play the demo. Solid stuff, the use of items(bombs, boomerangs) mixes it up.:ld:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can save states in this game... meaning if you do something like earn 150 ko's or 3000 rupees, beat a sub boss, capture a keep or complete and objective you can save at anytime then when you die or your objective fails you can start playing from that point.

I cant tell you how much times that has saved me, I was getting my ass kicked and kept dying then had to work my way back to the point of where i was getting my ass kicked which was about 15-20 mins then spending another 10-15 to end up losing, i did that about 6 times then realized the ability to save states :wow:

I was concerned for a minute because they keep throwing characters that you can play as and i was like, this is a gimmick, but in all actuality each character serves a purpose, they are all in a good space and deliver ampile amounts if not consistent amounts of aggressive content. Word to 50

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok, so they give you hero mode after you beat the game...i ended up finishing it on hard but you cant 100% it without hero mode, i wont spoil why, but damn :whew:

edit: holy fukk...if you watched clips and thought nikkas just died when they was touched, you didnt see hero mode. even the lil guys dont die. hard mode gets rough with the bosses but hero mode even the lil guys have sub boss life and the sub bosses have main boss life and the main bosses :damn: im going to try to be the adventure mode and then see what challenge mode is all about

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
I never have played a Dynasty Warriors game but this game right hurre is crack...Adventure Mode is such a nostalgic treat with the classic Zelda map and secrets. :mjcry:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im gonna double dip. between this and bayonetta 2, they got me :mjcry:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what are they adding to bayonetta 2? 1080p?
I don't know what they are adding to bayonetta 2. I played through bayonetta 1 on wii u and loved it. Then I fired up bayonetta 2 and it was good but my attention was elsewhere.

I just want to give bayonetta 2 a fair shake. I did play through the first couple of chapters last weekend. I should probably suck it up and just beat it again on wii-u and be satisfied. And spend that saved money on another game.