Hyrule Warriors (Wii U, 3DS, Switch)

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont know how this will translate but all of a sudden nikkas like DW.

Im waiting on Gundam tonight

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dynasty warriors was mad repititve, but I used to go to my homes crib and play that mode where enemies keep re spawning and you keep killing them until you die and we'd just see who could kill the most. If this game has that I'm sold. I don't know anything about story mode or any other modes they might have had.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
meh. ill wait for the reviews but will probably skip this one

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I love this game
_-Gauntlet-Legends-N64-_.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:what: exactly. Same dudes that hated on DW throughout the years Is going to give this a perfect 10

:wtf:

You're acting like just because two things are similar there can't be an obvious difference in quality. That's like saying "why did kids prefer Transformers, when Go-Bots was basically the same thing?"

I ain't played this or even read much about it, but it's possible this will get higher scores than "DW" because it took the same game play, and made it better.

Fred.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:wtf:

You're acting like just because two things are similar there can't be an obvious difference in quality. That's like saying "why did kids prefer Transformers, when Go-Bots was basically the same thing?"

I ain't played this or even read much about it, but it's possible this will get higher scores than "DW" because it took the same game play, and made it better.

Fred.
Dude this is a reskinned DW. They just added nintendo characters. So tell me besides the ninty characters what Is the difference In this

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Dude this is a reskinned DW. They just added nintendo characters
same thing im saying. :manny:

since DW2 on ps2:
weak attack = square (left face button)
strong attack = triangle (upper face button)
musou = circle (right face button)
jump = X (bottom face button)

there will still be AI generals that will cost you a battle if you dont babysit them
there will still be hordes of grunts that just stand there waiting on you to attack them
there will still be character pop-in because the game is trying to load so many enemies

have they even confirmed mounted combat for HW?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Dude this is a reskinned DW. They just added nintendo characters

same thing im saying. :manny:

since DW2 on ps2:
weak attack = square (left face button)
strong attack = triangle (upper face button)
musou = circle (right face button)
jump = X (bottom face button)

there will still be AI generals that will cost you a battle if you dont babysit them
there will still be hordes of grunts that just stand there waiting on you to attack them
there will still be character pop-in because the game is trying to load so many enemies

have they even confirmed mounted combat for HW?

:beli:

And that has nothing to do with what I'm saying. There's eight "DW" games, they sold around 20 million copies. So the idea that the interest in this game is based solely off it being Nintendo characters is kinda retarded. The idea that "DW" is some kinda unpopular shat upon franchise, is retarded. That's like saying "why did 'Uncharted receive high scores when all it did was steal from
'Tomb Raider: Legend'?"

Gee....I dunno....because "Uncharted" improved on virtually every aspect of the game play? But no, let's only apply this logic to Nintendo. :heh:

And none of that shyt was invented by "DW", for the record. So :what: at "oh, they stole it from Dynasty Warriors".

Fred.