Hypothetically Speaking, If You Had a $50,000 Check, What Would You Do?

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
send it to my financial planner.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
say you have no debts, kids, and in your 25-28 years old. :ld:

serious responses please :leostare:
The crazy thing is a lot of people didn't read the part about no debts. The good thing is that people would want to clear their debts with the money.

1. Invest in real estate. Buy a large home, convert it into two apartments, fix up the inside so you can have separate utilities for the two apartments and rent out the apartments. The rent will cover the mortgage, overhead costs and also be a second stream of income.
2. Buy into a franchise that is popular, Subway, Tropical Smoothie, etc., and run that business.
3. Create your own business. Use the $50,000 as start-up capital. This takes ingenuity and a creative mind. You could grow it to a huge business empire or it could sink and you could lose it all.
4. This also goes along with the what would you do with $5,000 to turn it into $10,000 in a month thread idea. Hire a team of mercenaries for $50,000; use it to take out the Zetas, walk out of Mexico with millions, split up the cash. If you get caught, they are going to burn you alive and hang you from a telephone pole. It's risky.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
An extra 50k? Invest half that in stock (fukk it, free money), other half in savings for a home

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
:usure:in other words...you'd give it to your mom?

Oh I get it. That's supposed to be the jab where someone else throws you an "lol" or a smiley? Was that the goal?

Which part of financial planner was so challenging for you to digest? Do you need a referral? My guy has an excellent track record. He's been taking care of my family for 4 generations. I'd be happy to make the introduction.