If you woke up with superpowers, what would you do (HYPOTHETICAL)

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Pretty vague.

Let's get specific.

I woke up this morning and it felt like I fell into the bed from a few inches above it. It was weird. My sheet was fluttering still as I blinked awake.

My doorknob shocked the SHlT outta me.

When I turned on the shower I guess I got electrocuted. My hand was stuck to the faucet knob and I was barely able to turn the water off before I passed out. I woke up in a heap in the tub with the shower curtain draped over me.

You'd think that I would call someone or something but I got dressed and went outside. The doorknob didn't shock me this time.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It explains a lot about you that you feel this way. Helping other people is "dumb" to you. You're a selfish sociopath. Good to know. :ehh:

I'm not a sociopath i just dont do shyt for free... there's always a price...:ld: why would I put my body on the line for people without a cost...do i look like peter parker nikka???:what:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
If we're boxed into electrical than I'm getting my Statik on once I get a better understanding of what I can do. The goal would be to see how I can improve my abilities and even utilize them more to get stronger. After that? I'll save the day on weekends or some shyt:russ:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not a sociopath i just dont do shyt for free... there's always a price...:ld: why would I put my body on the line for people without a cost...do i look like peter parker nikka???:what:
Nah that cool that just make you like luke cage a hero for hire:myman:
heroes_for_hire_by_ittamar12-d4ygvms.jpg

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Why all Black heroes gotta be on some electrical shyt?

Question is :mjpls:

Neg pending.

Because it's no threat to the invulnerable or super smart cac superheroes and in turn white society :mjpls:

That's why they're now making a Black Captain America movie where he has NO POWERS :mjpls:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
I'd go back to sleep

I'd know I wouldn't have to wake up before 6 am ever again :blessed: Any villainy or other malfeasance could wait until I had a crisp 12 hours of rest and scheming time first.

nikkas be making bad decisions with power and no sleep. Ain't gon be me.

Batman could overthrow governments with prep time but gets folded by anyone with above human strength and good reaction time without it. Not giving yourself prep time is just purposefully fukking yourself over

edit: why nikkas always gotta have electrical powers :mjcry:
Welp. At least I ain't never paying PG&E another red cent
fukk pge to death breh........they cant keep getting away with this shyt