Hustlemania where you at tell me how pathetic wayne lookin here

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
hey, hustle!

do you think weezy just doesn't practice enough?

or what is it,.

or why has he not improved?

like seriously,...i mean i liken it to his skill as a voice over talent in rap.

since, he has the other part done for him.

he does not even know or care about the technical aspects.

yet,..real talk, he actually is on a deck and supposedly practices.

so i am asking you honestly,..as i would think you had older friends who took to it.

why in the hell does weezy not get it, when it comes to skating as a technical thing?

art barr

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
There's not a legitimate reason for him to get better. When you're a kid you're trying to keep up with your friends. But Wayne is more than likely surrounded by a bunch of yes men that just pump him up.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If he was he would try to get better rather than exploit the image like he does everything and anything he gets into...yet never really improves on his skills...dude literally said he's gonna be the best in 2 years..lol..he need to fall back wit that shyt cause unlike hip hop these days where u can just say some shyt and people get gullible and follow it...In the skate world he gonna have to prove it...dude been skating for like a year and still don't even got the basics...

i really don't think he practices like that.

i think it is whenever a camera is on.

just like rap he tries to perform, for the camera.

also,..he said the same lie on rap city back in o1,..

about a dedication to emcee'n,..which was a lie and was more about buying records from more talented emcees.

personally, i think if he applied himself and with his money amd resources and time.

he should be able to easily get better on a deck.

i don't even think he knows how to tick tack,..on a board that is much lighter and manueverable than the decks from the mid 80's.

he has no control over his deck at all.

even i can see that and i haven't skated since 89.

art barr

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
what a fukkin uncoordinated, untalented, weird ass buffoon

but thats not the bad part......the bad part are all you homosexual apologist fans who vicariously live thru Wayne because your life is pathetic so anything he does is cosigned automatically, including these sorry excuses for "skatin"

I bet yall at your momma crib watchin the video in your musty dikkfit shorts all like

santanya.gif

:gladbron:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
There's not a legitimate reason for him to get better. When you're a kid you're trying to keep up with your friends. But Wayne is more than likely surrounded by a bunch of yes men that just pump him up.

naw,..i don't think so, joe.

when you are on a deck,..something is supposed to kick in that says you will own your deck.

i guess being able to just get a deck so easily could be the issue to.

he never had to work to get a deck.

or have to get good enough to graduate to get a non toys r us deck.

my bff when we were kids never took to skating when we were kids or anything else.

as his parents always got himwhat he wanted when he wanted.

as opposed to me and my other friends,..we had to do a whole lot of chores and shyt in the street to get mags, videos and a first deck.

let alone a real tony hawk, haek skull deck.

you have to kinda want it,..and i don't know if he actually has that want in him like that, on his own.

if there was anything weezy should pick up and it would help perception.

to imo change the dynamic in the streets, it is skating.

if weezy could learn to skate.

it would help chicago a whole lot more.

as before crack became really prevalent,....chicago kids used to all skate and it was not an offbrand activity either.

all the nikkaz that were higher ranking cvl's used to skate heavy before crack.

plus were better social personalities.

as a matter of fact that is how i met them was from skating, back then.

they were much better spirits on a deck,..something about riding a deck is freedom.

which was lost in the chi and imo,..kids here really need the freedom a deck provides.

it is a missing component in chicago, big time.

art barr

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
i really don't think he practices like that.

i think it is whenever a camera is on.

just like rap he tries to perform, for the camera.

also,..he said the same lie on rap city back in o1,..

about a dedication to emcee'n,..which was a lie and was more about buying records from more talented emcees.

personally, i think if he applied himself and with his money amd resources and time.

he should be able to easily get better on a deck.

i don't even think he knows how to tick tack,..on a board that is much lighter and manueverable than the decks from the mid 80's.

he has no control over his deck at all.

even i can see that and i haven't skated since 89.

art barr

Yea I feel u...its all a show..and its corny...

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yea I feel u...its all a show..and its corny...

i think it is degrading as he is to the skill of emcee'n hiphop and rap.

like,..it re-inforces someone tsking advantage of you to do something, or be good at something.

like he needs baby or money to pay for something.

if it isn'tprovided for you then it is taken as a joke.

just like emcee'n is made a mockery of.

from him and drake being ghostwritten.

it makes a mockery and degrades someone taking time to develop a skill.

it is the same thing they did to dj'n, emcee'n, and now skating, too.

with him making a mockery of skating and degrading the time skill and effort it takes to get good at it.

it makes money seem like it is the only way to do something and that takes away hope, and faith.

which is innately and culturally wrong....plus is a key component in skating and hiphop.

art barr

Daps
hey, hustle!

do you think weezy just doesn't practice enough?

or what is it,.

or why has he not improved?

like seriously,...i mean i liken it to his skill as a voice over talent in rap.

since, he has the other part done for him.

he does not even know or care about the technical aspects.

yet,..real talk, he actually is on a deck and supposedly practices.

so i am asking you honestly,..as i would think you had older friends who took to it.

why in the hell does weezy not get it, when it comes to skating as a technical thing?

art barr

it really comes down, to he's not technically sound.. some people are, some arent.. its something that could easily be learned, but as this point in his life.. it seems as if he's got so many "yes men" around him- that he's not in tune with alot of things.. it would take someone to be like, "homie.. you look really awkward, and goofy on a skateboard" for him to actually get it..

skateboarding is something you either have, or you dont.. alot of people start off looking as awkward as he does in this video.. but, at this point.. given the level of talent hes been exposed to, as well as all the time in the world to hone a skill as looking comfortable on a skateboard.. its pretty safe to say, he wont get it..

the first things ANY skateboarder should learn.. is, how to ride comfartably(foot placement, and weight distribution).. and, how to fall properly.. he clearly looks uncomfortable, and if he were to fall- :whoo:

as i said, i commend him on his fakie shuv-it.. not bad.. but, he's clearly got a very long way to go in terms of ollieing, and the variation of trick that will derive from that..

real talk.. it took me one night to lear how to ollie up a curb.. :ld: i taught kids how to kickflip, in ten minutes.. its about foot placement, and weight distribution.. thats the foundation, Wayne clearly lacks.. dudes hustling his skate shyt backwards..

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
wayne revolutionized skating and made it appealing to a new generation of black youth who might be out shootin each other if they wasnt so busy fitting into their new trukfit jeans and doing heelflips cuz tunechi made it hot...outside of that he's inspiring kids from every demographic to skate and do something productive, since he is the biggest rapper on the planet he can reach a lot more nikkas than "authentic sk8r boiz" like them odd future fakkits...i dont see how nikkas can hate on him for this

who cares if he cant do every trick yet, by the time we're done he's gonna be the best skater alive and the best rapper alive :wow:

moola rich gang krazy bread over bed is the lifestyle flashy lights midnight flights smokin out the pound :king:

YMCMB :king:

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wayne revolutionized skating and made it appealing to a new generation of black youth who might be out shootin each other if they wasnt so busy fitting into their new trukfit jeans and doing heelflips cuz tunechi made it hot...outside of that he's inspiring kids from every demographic to skate and do something productive, since he is the biggest rapper on the planet he can reach a lot more nikkas than "authentic sk8r boiz" like them odd future fakkits...i dont see how nikkas can hate on him for this

who cares if he cant do every trick yet, by the time we're done he's gonna be the best skater alive and the best rapper alive :wow:

moola rich gang krazy bread over bed is the lifestyle flashy lights midnight flights smokin out the pound :king:

YMCMB :king:

u sound tired as hell.

Daps
I don think anyone that wasn't serious about it would be up at all times of the night skating EVERYDAY, it's been well documented....

I mean I SUCK at golf, but I still play 2-3 times a week, even wearing my golf shyt in public...does that make me a poser?...no, just someone trying to enjoy a hobby...