Hustlemania where you at tell me how pathetic wayne lookin here

Daps
How are you a young (29) year old dude who has all fukking day to skate but can't even ride straight? And don't give me that shyt about him being old. The dude has ALL fukkING DAY to ride. Even if he put in 30 minutes of riding a day he'd be better.

I actually do multiple boardsports and I've seen older people get good real fast. No excuses for this bullshyt posing.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
How are you a young (29) year old dude who has all fukking day to skate but can't even ride straight? And don't give me that shyt about him being old. The dude has ALL fukkING DAY to ride. Even if he put in 30 minutes of riding a day he'd be better.

I actually do multiple boardsports and I've seen older people get good real fast. No excuses for this bullshyt posing.

idk, I think it does have to do with age. first of all skateboarding is different from other "boardsports" (snowboarding, surfing, wakeboarding, etc). the cat I mentioned earlier that tried to get into skateboarding late in life, years after that he got into wakeboarding and actually picked that up quick and was better than me

I mean, yeah that's just my personal opinion, but I think there's something about skateboarding that makes it easier to learn when you're young. I feel you though on the fact that he has all the time in the world. not to mention a ramp on his roof. but the fact he has all that, and he still sucks, I think reinforces the idea that it's not easy to learn late in life. pretty much all the 'posers' I knew as a kid were better than Wayne

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
idk, I think it does have to do with age. first of all skateboarding is different from other "boardsports" (snowboarding, surfing, wakeboarding, etc). the cat I mentioned earlier that tried to get into skateboarding late in life, years after that he got into wakeboarding and actually picked that up quick and was better than me

I mean, yeah that's just my personal opinion, but I think there's something about skateboarding that makes it easier to learn when you're young. I feel you though on the fact that he has all the time in the world. not to mention a ramp on his roof. but the fact he has all that, and he still sucks, I think reinforces the idea that it's not easy to learn late in life. pretty much all the 'posers' I knew as a kid were better than Wayne

shut up

its about basic coordination, it aint rocket science, dummy

Wayne's a ugly ass 5'1 dweeb with apparent lack of any athletic talent side from running his mouf.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
oh.. no doubt, he looks completely uncomfortable riding a skateboard.. 300%..

looks like dude hasn't stretched a day in his life.. at this point, i dont even think THAT would help him.. im saying, in the grand scheme of things.. he should AT LEAST learn proper foot placement, and weight distribution..

i dont see him getting past the ollieing portion of skateboarding.. i'd very very surprised to see this dude casually ollie over a small pyramid..

truth in point.. as seen by this video.. skateboarding just isnt for some people.. but, i do condone him being able to shuv-it his board.. good luck on a real pop shuv-it tho.. :heh:[/B

he's too old to get into it now, and it comes across so contrived its pathetic.. they had him in the booth at X-Games, and it seemed as if he was there for mockery sakes..

he isnt even engulfed enough in the culture, to commentate on one trick.. homie didnt know what he was looking at.. but, he owns a skateboard brand and tries to come off as a askateboarder.. that in itself, says enough..

Such a powerful post.

You ever seen the video of Ev and Al skateboarding? It's pretty cool. It starts at 2:01. Is there a name for the "trick" at 2:55?

Last edited by a moderator:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
shut up

its about basic coordination, it aint rocket science, dummy

Wayne's a ugly ass 5'1 dweeb with apparent lack of any athletic talent side from running his mouf.

short dudes are usually good at skateboarding. I think the low center of gravity helps

I know plenty of kids that kill it on a skateboard, but aren't particularly 'athletic' otherwise. and that's mostly because they were never into that shyt as a kid. I'm not trying to say anything absolute here. I think these things (skateboarding, throwing a ball, whatever) are easier to learn as a kid, but that doesn't mean it's impossible for an adult to learn

I'm just trying to be objective, but I get the feeling a lot of yall just want to throw shots at Wayne

Daps
dope. he threw that tre-flip lipslide like nothing. I think Lindsey already backside flipped that MLK gap in Miami. actually knowing him it was probably back-heels
nah.. Lindsey just heelflipped it.. i wanna say it was actually Danny Fuenzalida who back-flipped it..

Zered swithh flipped it, about 10 yrs ago :ooh:

Such a powerful post.

You ever seen the video of Ev and Al skateboarding? It's pretty cool. It starts at 2:01. Is there a name for the "trick" at 2:55?

Evidence & Alchemist - So Fresh (Step Brothers) - YouTube
are you talking about when he went to "lay down" somewhat.. one-footed ghostride..

Alc used to skate pretty heavy back in the day.. hung out with alot of OG Venice heads.. he's official.. :obama:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love

in skateboarding, 29 isn't young at all....you're an OG at 29. he's simply a guy who rides a skateboard....sometimes.

if he honestly wanted to get better at skating, he'd be kooked up in a TF somewhere, and not whoring for attention with a skateboard every chance he gets.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wayne been 29 for about 2-3 years it seems like. :usure:

Fred.