Hustlemania where you at tell me how pathetic wayne lookin here

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
lol That's the first "trick" I learned after I could get on it without busting my behind. He did it like, :leostare: "I think I'll skip the X-Games this year..give someone else a chance."

biggaveli31

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
short dudes are usually good at skateboarding. I think the low center of gravity helps

I know plenty of kids that kill it on a skateboard, but aren't particularly 'athletic' otherwise. and that's mostly because they were never into that shyt as a kid. I'm not trying to say anything absolute here. I think these things (skateboarding, throwing a ball, whatever) are easier to learn as a kid, but that doesn't mean it's impossible for an adult to learn

I'm just trying to be objective, but I get the feeling a lot of yall just want to throw shots at Wayne

Youre 100% right about this.

Children are more susceptible to improvements in skills requiring coordination.

Its a fact.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
and this 30+ fruit cup skateboardin is yall idol lol............wayne should just purchase the neverland ranch next lmao

clutch

Future shock
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I'm just tripping that they couldn't change the batteries in the smoke alarm before recording that foolishness.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
do athletes stand over yall and watch when yall hoop?...its a hobby, get over it already..

It's cool that he has a hobby..the fukked up and corny part is he tries to TURN INTO his hobbies...but at the same time doesn't have the talent and/or doesn't improve on them...same thing when he was tryna be a "rock star" and carry a guitar all over the place...instead just learning how to play the guitar...he made that shyt is whole image without even improving his guitar skills...dude is a clown...and too grown to not know who he is...kinda like a more accepted BOW WOW in a sense...

emac

Rookie
Daps
It's cool that he has a hobby..the fukked up and corny part is he tries to TURN INTO his hobbies...but at the same time doesn't have the talent and/or doesn't improve on them...same thing when he was tryna be a "rock star" and carry a guitar all over the place...instead just learning how to play the guitar...he made that shyt is whole image without even improving his guitar skills...dude is a clown...and too grown to not know who he is...kinda like a more accepted BOW WOW in a sense...

Hahahahah you ain't never lied. Just wait 5 years when Wayne is 29 and tries to go into grown man mode, he will talk about wanting to design buildings and stadiums, walking around being videotaped with models and texts, dropping a few lines in rhymes about being the next Irving Morrow or somebody. What happened to Birdland oil company? Did that get thrown in the bushes?

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I think he will give up on it soon enough.

Hes not a natural and hes just too damn old at this point to all the sudden 'get it'

If that trunk fit starts doing numbers and his skater image keeps creating revenue he ain't giving skatin up.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Hahahahah you ain't never lied. Just wait 5 years when Wayne is 29 and tries to go into grown man mode, he will talk about wanting to design buildings and stadiums, walking around being videotaped with models and texts, dropping a few lines in rhymes about being the next Irving Morrow or somebody. What happened to Birdland oil company? Did that get thrown in the bushes?

Wayne is gonna be 35 in 5 years..lol

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I think he's genuinely into skating. He publicizes it for hipster cred. But, he's also bad at it so he should just keep it a quiet hobby. He's embarrassing himself out there.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I think he's genuinely into skating. He publicizes it for hipster cred. But, he's also bad at it so he should just keep it a quiet hobby. He's embarrassing himself out there.

If he was he would try to get better rather than exploit the image like he does everything and anything he gets into...yet never really improves on his skills...dude literally said he's gonna be the best in 2 years..lol..he need to fall back wit that shyt cause unlike hip hop these days where u can just say some shyt and people get gullible and follow it...In the skate world he gonna have to prove it...dude been skating for like a year and still don't even got the basics...