Hustlemania where you at tell me how pathetic wayne lookin here

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Wayne been skating for how long now? This quick few seconds is embarassing watch this trick he does

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9IxIjuTUkg&feature=player_embedded#"]Lil Wayne=BreadOverBed - YouTube[/ame]!

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
he almost pivoted around to make it a lazy front big-spin...

but he didn't and he sucks. can he even ollie yet?

I had a friend that tried to learn how to skate late in life. he wasn't very successful and quit pretty quick, but at least he learned how to do a proper shuvit with his back foot. Wayne is just a p*ssy still doing it off the nose like that

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
fakie shove-it.. not bad.. :obama:

you can tell he lacks alot of basic controls on his board.. he should work on his foot placement, and weight distribution alot more..

Nah breh, he should work on rapping and verse placement. Ive seen 7 year olds look more comfortable on a deck.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
But why does he have a picture of him shopped onto the Nevermind cover?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

you can tell he lacks alot of basic controls on his board.. he should work on his foot placement, and weight distribution alot more..

alright, I thought he was regs. he still sucks though

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps

whats your whole take on wayne tryin skate now? I am sure you dont really give a fukk but I am asking strictly as a skater.

Daps
Nah breh, he should work on rapping and verse placement. Ive seen 7 year olds look more comfortable on a deck.
oh.. no doubt, he looks completely uncomfortable riding a skateboard.. 300%..

looks like dude hasn't stretched a day in his life.. at this point, i dont even think THAT would help him.. im saying, in the grand scheme of things.. he should AT LEAST learn proper foot placement, and weight distribution..

alright, I thought he was regs. he still sucks though
i dont see him getting past the ollieing portion of skateboarding.. i'd very very surprised to see this dude casually ollie over a small pyramid..

truth in point.. as seen by this video.. skateboarding just isnt for some people.. but, i do condone him being able to shuv-it his board.. good luck on a real pop shuv-it tho.. :heh:

whats your whole take on wayne tryin skate now? I am sure you dont really give a fukk but I am asking strictly as a skater.
he's too old to get into it now, and it comes across so contrived its pathetic.. they had him in the booth at X-Games, and it seemed as if he was there for mockery sakes..

he isnt even engulfed enough in the culture, to commentate on one trick.. homie didnt know what he was looking at.. but, he owns a skateboard brand and tries to come off as a askateboarder.. that in itself, says enough..

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
what a fukkin uncoordinated, untalented, weird ass buffoon

but thats not the bad part......the bad part are all you homosexual apologist fans who vicariously live thru Wayne because your life is pathetic so anything he does is cosigned automatically, including these sorry excuses for "skatin"

I bet yall at your momma crib watchin the video in your musty dikkfit shorts all like

santanya.gif

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
oh.. no doubt, he looks completely uncomfortable riding a skateboard.. 300%..

looks like dude hasn't stretched a day in his life.. at this point, i dont even think THAT would help him.. im saying, in the grand scheme of things.. he should AT LEAST learn proper foot placement, and weight distribution..

[/B]

I think he will give up on it soon enough.

Hes not a natural and hes just too damn old at this point to all the sudden 'get it'