Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
4 (major) 130-156 mph
113-136 kt
209-251 km/h
Catastrophic damage will occur: Well-built framed homes can sustain severe damage with loss of most of the roof structure and/or some exterior walls. Most trees will be snapped or uprooted and power poles downed. Fallen trees and power poles will isolate residential areas. Power outages will last weeks to possibly months. Most of the area will be uninhabitable for weeks or months.

:usure: Yall get the fukk out

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
How long does the flooding last?

Does it get so high that it gets in yall cars?

My wife down there right now

1. It really depends on how long it rains. The longer it rains, the slower it will take for the water to recede.

2. Yes it does get that high. They encourage everyone to move cars to higher ground and to stay off the roads during hurricanes because of how high the water can get.

3. Im praying for everyone in the city right now.

On another note, I brought my generator outside to make sure I knew what the hell I was doing if I needed to start it. I forgot how loud it was. The whole block gone show up like :feedme: if I really need to crank it up.

My dad was like make sure you keep your gun on you because nikkas will try you and try to steal it. He coming back with a chain so we can lock Big Mama up . No fukk shyt over here.