Hurricane Laura makes landfall in Cameron, Louisiana with winds of 150 mph

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Still wondering why the government never put a budget in for more secure barriers along the gulf coast to protect these cities, but Put millions of money for a huge border wall which has only done like 300 miles of work

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
The judgments of God are very real

yes they are.

I guess god is angry at red states:troll:

Along with the rest of the world.

You say this as if there's a lot of time left, because it honestly feels like we're in the middle of a reset right now. I'm just waiting on the news that an asteroid that's the size of a planet is going to hit earth.

There is no time left and even if there was we still wouldn’t do anything. This world needs a hard reset.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Still wondering why the government never put a budget in for more secure barriers along the gulf coast to protect these cities, but Put millions of money for a huge border wall which has only done like 300 miles of work

it would take billions each year in maintenance costs alone, the sea/ salt water is unforgiving. imo that money should go into better detection / alert & evacuation systems

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team

Because it’s run by idiots
:russ:

Y’all keep acting like the government is run by logical people like scientists and engineers. It’s run by people who win popularity contests. Imagine the world was run by people with the most IG followers. That’s literally how this country works.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You say this as if there's a lot of time left, because it honestly feels like we're in the middle of a reset right now. I'm just waiting on the news that an asteroid that's the size of a planet is going to hit earth.

no there isn't much time left in regards to mitigating catastrophic effects of climate change.
i think climate change is that slow moving asteroid that will upend societies across the world unfortunately. once the ice melts (which act as our planetary refridgerator) there is no bringing them back. we have literally reversed the entire planet's climatic system from a generally cooling period to a greenhouse in the span of half a century. no amount of wind mills and solar energy is going to refreeze ice. unless there is some unprecedented planetary unified effort to slow down the amount of warming thats taking place, the earth is well on its way to becoming another venus.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Thankfully Houston will dodge a major bullet from this (compared to what I could’ve been if Laura came up west of Houston) but Beamount/Port Arthur/Lake Charles could be dealing with their worst storm since Rita.

Every time I look at the satellite the storm gets even bigger.

61020350.gif