Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
exactly. every one is like "get out get out get out". How can millions of people evacuate?? And where are they going to go? There's only a few roads that go into georgia. You want millions of people to get on all the same roads and expect there not to be the worst traffic jam in history? Where are we going to go? Most barely have money for supplies yet alone money to catch a flight and book a hotel for an indefinite amount of time. the closet fam i have outside of florida is Connecticut

Also lack of gas, they literally got the whole Florida trying to fill up their tank due to the projection. East/West/Panhandle. How is everyone going to make it up there to GA without running out gas? It is impossible.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

morris

Superstar
Daps
I'm pretty sure it can. Worst case scenario I lose some shingles.

How you figure?

From my understanding these homes can withstand a 2x4 flying into it at 200MPH

Impact of Hurricane Andrew: better homes
I lived through Frances and Jeanne. Just make sure your house is boarded up and roof was checked recently.

The problem is the water and the sustained winds for hours at a time and the flying debris. And of course the major danger is Fallen trees and power lines.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
exactly. every one is like "get out get out get out". How can millions of people evacuate?? And where are they going to go? There's only a few roads that go into georgia. You want millions of people to get on all the same roads and expect there not to be the worst traffic jam in history? Where are we going to go? Most barely have money for supplies yet alone money to catch a flight and book a hotel for an indefinite amount of time. the closet fam i have outside of florida is Connecticut

:ufdup:

You should always encourage family to spread out to different parts of America in case of natural disasters. Having all of your eggs in one or two baskets (having all the fam in one area) is never good for when mother nature strikes.