Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Sunday/Monday

Which is why the panic now is nonsense. We don't know where it's going to land until the Thursday models. All the models keep on inching left. The eye might stay in the Gulf (were it can retain/gain strength) and hit the FL Panhandle/gulf states likes Bama/Miss

Best to leave now rather than waiting for the last 48 hours and all the highways leaving Florida are congested or even shut down.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Sunday/Monday

Which is why the panic now is nonsense. We don't know where it's going to land until the Thursday models. All the models keep on inching left. The eye might stay in the Gulf (were it can retain/gain strength) and hit the FL Panhandle/gulf states likes Bama/Miss

West trends on the models have stopped for the most part, a Bama/Panhandle hit looks less likely unless you're talking about the big bend.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
b21b32d500eb8e0f20c70055c34335b0--straight-outta-compton-impala.jpg

Right I ain't goin no fukkin where I ain't running from no punk ass storm

Ppl already going crazy all the shelves bare af
FVTUf8.gif

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Best to leave now rather than waiting for the last 48 hours and all the highways leaving Florida are congested or even shut down.
Not if the worst of the storm passes west of me (im on the east coast, an outlier in the cone right now) most projections got me getting Cat 3 conditions at worse :manny:
West trends on the models have stopped for the most part, a Bama/Panhandle hit looks less likely unless you're talking about the big bend.
Yep

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:mjlol:

:laff:

:mjlol:

:whew:
i need a hug and some Hennessy

Look out for a care package bobbing in Red Hook. I ain't drinking/smoking during this shyt at all you can have it (The alcohol:ufdup:)

Water, ginger cookies, canned soup, clean clothes and nyquil. I'm straight short of getting snuffed by loose flying livestock.