Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Fawk that... I bought a ticket to go back home (Philly) Saturday morning and depending on what the boss says today
I may be changing that flight to Friday

These natives be playing games riding out shît I'm getting the fukk outta here

:cape:

I was gonna come in here and say most fatalities are people doing stupid shyt or elderly people but knock on wood

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Florida going to be uninhabitable for a good few years. And they said that climate change isn't real.....

Lmfao, wtf is wrong with you, it's not a nuclear bomb. Florida has been hit with cat 5s before back in the days. Florida isn't sitting below sea level like new Orleans. Yeah some parts are proned to flooding especially with the sea level rising but definitely ain't gonna be inhabitable for years

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Yoooow. This hurricane about to do major damage to FL. Andrew really shifted the soil. We saw what happened with Wilma. Just a category 1 and fukked us up badly. I don't think Miami Beach survives this, my dudes. This is gonna be so hard to recover.

FL brehs, don't be fooled. This is gonna be rough.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Lmfao, wtf is wrong with you, it's not a nuclear bomb. Florida has been hit with cat 5s before back in the days. Florida isn't sitting below sea level like new Orleans. Yeah some parts are proned to flooding especially with the sea level rising but definitely ain't gonna be inhabitable for years

A hurricane stronger than Katrina?

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Yoooow. This hurricane about to do major damage to FL. Andrew really shifted the soil. We saw what happened with Wilma. Just a category 1 and fukked us up badly. I don't think Miami Beach survives this, my dudes. This is gonna be so hard to recover.

FL brehs, don't be fooled. This is gonna be rough.

If people valued their lives, the would have left yesterday.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I said it before in this thread, if you can stock up right now stock up. I'll also add if you can leave right now, start packing and leave.

Folks need to stop trying to be "right" on some: "These people are going to look like clowns buying shyt up and it's not going to be all that bad." Breh, you're going to look like the clown if you're asking your neighbor for some water, food or a first aid kit. Mother nature doesn't care about your ego and you trying to look like a genius.

Main emphasis is protecting yourself, that's how you'll live longer. At worst you'll have some water.

Also smh at folks laughing at other people about to get hit by a hurricane. There are going to be some good people that going to get hit by it too.

Last edited:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
A hurricane stronger than Katrina?

This is gonna be stronger than Katrina. I saw a video of the moving waters, and I was sitting here like "yoooooow" FL is done. Then they talking about "its only a Cat4"

Only???? The media y all. I don't know what to do honestly.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
They gonna disappear anyway....might as well live and rebuild. No one can control how you think or feel, especially when mother nature attacks.

Yeah man. I guess u right breh. I don't know what to think of this whole nonsense honestly.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
This is gonna be stronger than Katrina. I saw a video of the moving waters, and I was sitting here like "yoooooow" FL is done. Then they talking about "its only a Cat4"

Only???? The media y all. I don't know what to do honestly.

Its stronger than Katrina and it is a Category 5 hurricane that is confirmed for landfall. That's a no-brainer to leave.