Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Florida is hit directly how is FEMA gonna handle a all this? Houston is still in trouble out there, our military personnel are stretched thin and shyt might pop off wit North Korea, not even counting the hundreds of fires raging out west.

Ain't even worried about that.
1st off Florida is the #1 swing state for presidential elections so no politician wants to so anything that gets them mad. Not even Trump will go against a big azz bill for us

South Florida got money most millionaires / billionaires in the world I think . Orlando got Disney money. Tampa gon be straight. Aid from international countries gon be big. I expect companies to go in and be charitable as hell for PR. Also land probably gon be dirt cheap afterwards . Rich dudes gon eat good like they always do

Regular azz people though with no renter home insurance tho... Gl

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
1st off Florida is the #1 swing state for presidential elections so no politician wants to so anything that gets them mad. Not even Trump will go against a big azz bill for us

South Florida got money most millionaires / billionaires in the world I think . Orlando got Disney money. Tampa gon be straight. Aid from international countries gon be big. I expect companies to go in and be charitable as hell for PR. Also land probably gon be dirt cheap afterwards . Rich dudes gon eat good like they always do

You still need bodies to actually help people. You see what's goin on in Houston? Piles of supplies that can't get to people because they don't have enough people to distribute.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

It's gonna be a buyers market in Florida.....or is it sellers market?

:patrice:

Either way, you're right. It's gonna be hella cheap in Florida.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You still need bodies to actually help people. You see what's goin on in Houston? Piles of supplies that can't get to people because they don't have enough people to distribute.

We got aid coming in preparation. Cuba bout to send us some rafts. Colombia and Brazil bout to send us some hoes. Mexico bout to send us some tequila. Japan was gonna send some PlayStations but we don't know if the power will be out or not. :francis:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Puerto Rico Gov. Ricardo Rossello declared a state of emergency on Monday, activating the National Guard, canceling schools and freeing up $15 million in emergency funds for the financially troubled island, his office said in a statement.

The director of the Puerto Rico's power company predicted that storm damage could leave some areas without electricity for four to six months. But "some areas will have power (back) in less than a week," Ricardo Ramos told radio station Notiuno 630 AM. The utility's infrastructure has deteriorated greatly during a decade-long recession, and Puerto Ricans experienced an island wide outage last year.

:to:

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
Damn, last time Matthew flooded Goldsboro and the Queen City.

:beli:

I thought our mountains protected NC from shyt like this.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Florida voted Trump in so he got their back

Let's see how many people die going out surfing during the storm

Fawk that... I bought a ticket to go back home (Philly) Saturday morning and depending on what the boss says today
I may be changing that flight to Friday

These natives be playing games riding out shît I'm getting the fukk outta here

:cape:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Same for me too.
:ehh:

full
That would be messed up if the hurricane actually fukked up Florida this time. We taking it lightly.

:wow:Ya'll gonna show us love like ya'll did for Houston?

:mjgrin: In hard times Americans got to come together right?

You know rick Scott will be on the news talking about we told everyone to get out , like he always does

I told my HR rep I'm thinking about leaving and she laughed and said "you scared?"

That's how much south Florida cares