Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It's gonna uninhabitable for eternity when the sea levels rise. But it ain't just gonna be Florida....and that's what everyone seems to be ignoring.

:mjpls:

Only the Midwest will be livable in a few decades. Coastal cities will be like Venice.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Same for me too.
:ehh:

full
That would be messed up if the hurricane actually fukked up Florida this time. We taking it lightly.

:wow:Ya'll gonna show us love like ya'll did for Houston?

:mjgrin: In hard times Americans got to come together right?
It's gonna be the opposite of Houston. Rest of America gonna cheer when Florida gets laid to rest.

:mjgrin:

All survivors and evacuees will be turned away from other states.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Thanks breh!:salute:

I'm hoping for the best but I think they won't be able to leave no time soon.

It's more wind than rain so hopefully they are someplace sturdily built and can just weather this shyt out and catch the first flight out come whatever's conclusion. Give thanks for the prayers and well wishing, too.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If Florida is hit directly how is FEMA gonna handle all this? Houston is still in trouble out there, our military personnel are stretched thin and shyt might pop off wit North Korea, not even counting the hundreds of fires raging out west.

This is what America Vote for... #MAGA :troll:

:francis:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
You better visit soon. Even if Irma doesn't hit, Miami will be underwater due to rising sea levels. Issa wrap:

Before i go to bed....

Was in miami this past july for the first time and while i was swimming at the beach, kinda tipsy, i was pondering about how after all these years the coastline hasnt seemed to recede to the point where the ocean waters have impacted much of the beach sands and into the resorts/hotels.

Lo and behold, in just about a few weeks.... This shiit happens and could catastrophically effect the geology and landscape of that beautiful city forever.

I just hope all those beautiful ladies i saw/met will be okay.

Ill be a captain save em for the sake of humanity.

:ohlawd: