Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
They talking about this at work.

One of the good things about Tallahassee is it tends to be ok during hurricane season.

Hopefully Irma don't keep moving west.

Like somebody else said it's not just the hurricane to be worried about, it's them damn sinkholes that can pop up in the aftermath.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Its a wrap. Stronger than Katrina? Under an incompetent Trump administration? :merchant:

Actually, at this moment, it's a 175 mph Hurricane, which was the same strength Katrina was when she was in the Gulf.

The record strength for a Hurricane in the Atlantic is 190 mph with Hurricane Allen in 1980 so guess we'll have to see how strong this storm actually gets and if the Islands disrupt that storm a bit.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Picked a bad time to come back to the usvi, I mean I been through Hugo so I'm an og and this house is well equipped hopefully things are straight by Saturday when I fly out

FSP

Banned
Daps
They talking about this at work.

One of the good things about Tallahassee is it tends to be ok during hurricane season.

Hopefully Irma don't keep moving west.

Like somebody else said it's not just the hurricane to be worried about, it's them damn sinkholes that can pop up in the aftermath.
I'm in tally too.

Tally is in a sweet spot cuz of the hills. Rarely will a hurricane smash directly thru here, but it can happen. And if it does, nobody is prepared :mjgrin: