Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So... Im here in ATL and woke up to no power:beli:

Its windy af but thats it so far. Its cold af too... Raining. It hasn't got bad yet

To the nikkas saying it was a bust, tell Key west, Tampa, the millions of people without power that shyt.

Yeah it could've been worse but considering it was close to a Cat 5 when it hit landfall and twice the size of Florida I think people acted accordingly. A Cat1/TS already shut most of ATL down and its not even here yet.

Also, was it that serious for nikkas to leave ATL:dwillhuh:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Posting from my phone, t mobile finally got service up and running. Didn't lose any power throughout the day yesterday. Only thing was the cable and internet went out and still hasn't come back. Where the hell is Comcast? :stopitslime:

I dropped those nikkas with the quickness as soon as I had another option....

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I feel for y'all in the south to get through this, got family in ATL. I'm in Ohio, hard to imagine going through a hurricane as we don't get them up here. Watching the footage from Miami, Orlando and Jacksonville it's crazy cause I used to frequent those cities, especially Miami. Absolutely crazy how the weather can change life for a lot of people. Y'all be safe.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Everybody should ride out a hurricane once in your life

I'm in Ft. Lauderdale, gonna ride it out with the fam. Prayers out to all those staying home, we'll be able to see Irma in all its ferociousness cause we got the high impact joints.... Tryna secure my edibles and drink from now, food and water in abundance. Be safe everyone.

Jax beach. Staying. Rode out Matthew last year. Stocked, ready to go.

clip_image002.gif

I work at the city of orlando at the wastewarter plant im going to collect this overtime and ride it out we got big as generators so we not losing power rent some dvds from redbox use the big as computers at work and chill.maybe take a nap until the alarm goes off.

I GOT SNACKS FOR DAYS TELL THAT WHORE HERMAN I MEAN IRMA TO PULL UP

I'm riding this shyt out. No shutters, no sand bags, no water, just weed and liquor. Allapattah, Dade County in this bytch

clip_image003.gif

If I die I need @Brooklynzson to make some rip flea t-shirts and let the proceeds go to my funeral if they find my body
clip_image005.gif

Im up near wellington. We planning to ride it out. We have no where else to go if it hits florida. We have water, a generator, canned food, flashlights. We've prepped the best we could. If they tell us to evacuate there is a Highschool bout 5 minutes away thats a shelter so we'll go there if push comes to shove.

Add me to the ride the storm out list. I'm way down in Broward County, Pompano Beach to be exact and I'm hearing that this shyt is about to be catastrophic. I have way too much family down here to leave people behind so I'm riding it out but we have plenty of supplies and shutters so all I can do is hope for the best. My apartment building was built to sustain a Cat 5 storm so I'm hoping it holds.

It's not so much that floridians are like "ain't nothing gonna happen, y'all some pussies" it's just that you non Floridians have to understand that even moreso than Houston, New Orleans, GA, NC, SC, and the rest of the eastcoast, that Florida is number 1 in hurricane preparedness and number 1 with dealing with hurricanes. Every large building in Florida that houses a mass of people was built to be a makeshift hurricane shelter(churches, schools, malls, gymnasiums, arenas). There are certain building codes that were put in place after hurricane Andrew in 1992 that ensures every home was built to withstand certain wind speeds. They have hurricane drills in schools all over the state. Florida has been preparing it's residents for decades to deal with a storm of Irma's size. Everything they've done in the past 25yrs since Andrew was to prepare for this very moment. The national hurricane center is based in Miami. And Floridians have delt with the sensationalism before. They know how to ride things out.

Cartoon graphs got y'all scared to death.

If you scared say you scared
clip_image007.gif

fukk you puss ass nikkas talking shyt lol

Lol I'm gonna take a bike ride with the go pro and post a video for yall after it's over

Houston and the news got yall scared as fukk lol

A young nikka went 5 days without power
clip_image009.gif

If that heffa couldn't take us out, nothing will
clip_image011.gif

They said I was p*ssy...They said you ain't built for this...They said what you know bout hurricanes you in LA....They said we built for this....They said we gone ride this thing out...They said all we need is weed and liq.....They said all we gonna get is some light winds.....They said a couple graphs got you p*ssy nikkas shook....They said do you believe everything you see on the news....They said this was all fake news....They said nothing will stop me from pawging this weekend

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm on the southside of Atlanta. We're having rolling power outages. It'll go out for bout a minute then come back on. A tree fell in my back yard, but it fell in the woods. Heavy, steady wind and rain fall all day & it'll continue till tomorrow.

Sticks, leaves, roof tiles & other shyt is all over the road. If this is only a tropical storm, I'd hate to get hit with a cat 4 or 5 hurricane.