The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
the first video, is 2 blocks from my old apartment in Riverside.. :damn:

that whole neighborhood us about to be few feet deep after the tide.. :wow:
This is not a game. I am praying for real. Just got off the phone with my dad. He's telling me the lights are flickering :sadcam:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
DJdcYiLXoAABaLK.jpg

:mjcry:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I can see both sides. I followed this whole thing on one of the meteorologist boards
(Somebody recommended) you don't want people to get lax or comfortable either.
Still so much danger, big deal if the storm dipped down to a 3 from a 4. 99% of folks have no idea what that means, and truthfully with the storm surge potential since most of the state is surrounded by water a 10 mph drop in windspeed doesn't mean anything. Flooding causes the most damage and loss of life, hurricane ratings are based in windspeed.

Sandy wasn't even a hurricane by the time it hit nj.
Harvey was downgraded by the time it hit Houston.

Better safe than sorry.

I do agree with you fukk these stations having people out in the middle of themost severeshyt for ratings. It's unnecessary, and just to bring drama. They won't be happy till one of them gets killed on air.
Definitely better to be safe than sorry.

I try to keep the house stocked up, anytime water goes on sale several trips are made :mjlol:. Got people angry like ":stopitslime:We don't need all that :comeon:" When Harvey came through and the public started scrambling I just sat back and looked at my family like :smugfavre::umad:.

I'm all for people evacuating ahead of time too, it's tough to sort out with jobs and whatnot though.

I just really feel like the new channels so desperately want to make a story out of Irma bc they really only caught the aftermath of Harvey outside of local news. They're even sending regular reporters not even weather people :mindblown:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
@AVXL and crew, you good?

Actually just flew out to Nashville this morning but my fam is home. They're good but some of our friends in the SWATS are losing power already. Gonna be a rough day for the metro area but they cancelled schools and alotta other shyt so hopefully people are safe at home.

Thanks for asking :salute: