Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
I'll keep it 100.. after driving around today and seeing the damage done to the east coast.. if [east coast]south fl had taken a direct hit @ Cat 5 185mph like the islands did from Irma.. it would've been bad.. really fukking bad. ..if you're in an apartment complex, not on the first or last floors you'd have probably been fine as long as you had shutters, but outside of a few newly built homes, the majority of homes would have been fukking wrecked and people would have been without homes, basic necessities and power for months... I somewhat rationalized it by building codes set after andrew, thinking we'd be fine, but nah.. make no mistake, had we taken a direct hit this shyt would have been fukked.. shout out to Cuba for taking one for the team..

Crazy how everything you've spent your life achieving could be taken from you in a few seconds, minutes or hours at nature's whim.. a truly humbling experience.. we're mere guests on this planet.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
The wind treating Atlanta like Mayweather did McGregor.
Not that I'm shytting on your experience or anything, but if you ever experience the wind of a cat 4/5 hurricane it's probably the most horrifying thing you'll ever go through; bonus points if it hits at night.

It howls and whistles and bangs like you're fukking its wife and it's trying to break your house apart to save her.. and you're completely at its mercy.. it's surreal as fukk.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

Mexico saying they will no longer be able to send help for Harvey. They are citing the earthquake and Hurricane Katia as the reason, but it is obviously because Trump never accepted their offer to help and Trump hasn't said anything about their earthquake.

Our a$$hole governor actually did accept their offer, but certainly they need to stay and take care of their own disasters right now.
praying for them, as well as cuba who sent doctors and nurses to other islands to assist prior to the storm hitting them.