Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Why nikkas in here sound disappointed that it didn't do more damage?

Not disappointed bc I've been through my fair share of hurricanes. I've lost my home to one before so I'm not wishing that shyt on anyone :whoa:

just annoyed that I kept watching the news and seeing these stupid mfers steady hyping it as the storm of the century even after it got downgraded :stopitslime:.

I swear it's like they find out it kept losing strength and intentionally sent reporters closer to impact zones to make it look worse :dead:

Rick Scott was out here 7 times a day struggling to read his prewritten speech :mjlol: And you know he had Pitbull and Flo Rida on speed dial for a relief concert :heh:

Florida dodged a bullet and I'm glad people are safe, but they need to stop hunting for ratings during this shyt :ufdup:. Especially since everyone is already watching the news :beli:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
I'm feeling comfortable again. Genny is running and my house isn't all hot anymore. Now I'm going to clean up my yard and put this 80v battery chainsaw to good use and help some neighbors with their tree limbs. I'll be off this internet shyt for the rest of the day.