Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I'm glad it wasn't that bad, people are always quick to complain about something being over hyped but don't understand that it's always better to be prepared for the worst case scenario rather than be unprepared. Florida and the Southeast were spared the worst possible scenario of this storm due to some favorable circumstances that could of easily went left for us, but to our Caribbean neighbors this shyt was catastrophic. Try to tell them in Barbuda where 90 percent of their homes were destroyed that it was "overrated" I don't think they'd agree. All I'm saying is let's not get cocky and dismissive about something that we lucked out on for the most part.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Not disappointed bc I've been through my fair share of hurricanes. I've lost my home to one before so I'm not wishing that shyt on anyone :whoa:

just annoyed that I kept watching the news and seeing these stupid mfers steady hyping it as the storm of the century even after it got downgraded :stopitslime:.

I swear it's like they find out it kept losing strength and intentionally sent reporters closer to impact zones to make it look worse :dead:

Rick Scott was out here 7 times a day struggling to read his prewritten speech :mjlol: And you know he had Pitbull and Flo Rida on speed dial for a relief concert :heh:

Florida dodged a bullet and I'm glad people are safe, but they need to stop hunting for ratings during this shyt :ufdup:. Especially since everyone is already watching the news :beli:

Forecasting isn't an exact science.
Y'all sound hurt it didn't do more damage :dahell:

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Im glad everyone is safe and that both Irma and Hurricane Jose is weakning weakning.

Idk why people are trying to downplay this Hurricane. Deathtoll is still in double digits, homes got destroyed, flooding, etc. Should be thankful some of you evacuated, god knows what would have happened if you didnt' .

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm glad it wasn't that bad, people are always quick to complain about something being over hyped but don't understand that it's always better to be prepared for the worst case scenario rather than be unprepared. Florida and the Southeast were spared the worst possible scenario of this storm due to some favorable circumstances that could of easily went left for us, but to our Caribbean neighbors this shyt was catastrophic. Try to tell them in Barbuda where 90 percent of their homes were destroyed that it was "overrated" I don't think they'd agree. All I'm saying is let's not get cocky and dismissive about something that we lucked out on for the most part.

Dudes would have been in here screaming "cac gentrification cia pys op" if this shyt had been under reported and cause more damage

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
i wanted to go home today . not even high tide yet, st johns will rise a few more feet:francis:

jacksonville-flooding.png