Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
They focus on looting in two or three blocks in a state of 20million people that stretches over 65,000sq miles. Sensationalism indeed.

Victimizing others during a natural disaster, however limited in scope, should be magnified and the perpetrators made examples of.

It's one thing to break into a store for food to feed your family but breaking into Foot Locker and Metro PCS to steal shyt that can't help you in an emergency is disgusting behavior.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanna see a Cat 5 hurricane come straight for DC so I can say the same thing while I'm on greasing back watching NFL in pretty weather.

It actually could have been really bad. Past the initial shock value of where it was supposed to hit landfall, everything else did us a favor, ESPECIALLY it not swinging back into the gulf and regaining strength.

:scust:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Surprised my power internet lasted through out, of all things i lost cell coverage :dwillhuh:

Saw this pic floating around taken from a hotel room on international drive.....yall be safe

wonderworks-orlando-2.jpg

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I'm glad its over..I don't know about the rest of tampa but riverview didn't get nothing..we had power, the wind only blew for a good 30 min and now its calm..the news even said you can walk your dog

I hope everybody is safe
I thought it'd be a wrap for Tampa. I was wrong....

:yeshrug:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Irma coming thorugh Georgia now still packing a hell of a punch, almost feeling as powerful as Matthew was last year in this neck of the state.....

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Surprised my power internet lasted through out, of all things i lost cell coverage :dwillhuh:

Saw this pic floating around taken from a hotel room on international drive.....yall be safe

Breh that's wonderworks on I-drive.That building is made like that.

Yo heard some shyt at 4 am and had to run out to move my sisters car because the tree in the front yard leaned to the side so bad I thought it would fall.:wow:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Looks the media hyped this hurricane up.. it came and went like it was nothin.. now it's a category 1
Eh. It got parts of Miami and Southeast Florida worse than anticipated, but nothing too bad. It spared Tampa and parts of Southwest Florida. Those are two areas that folks thought for certain would receive cataclysmic damage. I can't say if it was overhyped until the facts comeout and the damage is surveyed.
Victimizing others during a natural disaster, however limited in scope, should be magnified and the perpetrators made examples of.

It's one thing to break into a store for food to feed your family but breaking into Foot Locker and Metro PCS to steal shyt that can't help you in an emergency is disgusting behavior.
Its sensationalism when you have users say "this storm will be remembered for xyz random incidents". The magnification of these incidents does nothing but spread stereotypes about race and about people from the state.. Hell, I'll take it a step further and say that focusing on the looters will have an opposite effect. It won't garner sympathy for the shop owners, rather it will make people feel its ok to condemn Florida even more.

:mjpls:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Breh that's wonderworks on I-drive.That building is made like that.

Yo heard some shyt at 4 am and had to run out to move my sisters car because the tree in the front yard leaned to the side so bad I thought it would fall.:wow:

I know was trying to get the out of towners in the thread :lolbron:

Yeah i went out this morning a lot of wind damage.

You got lucky on that tree. Alot of people gonna wake up to smashed fences and cars from fallen trees and street lamps

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’

#Sensationalism #FakeNews

That's a tourist trap in Orlando(WonderWorks). This pic is really floating around the internet like it's really a palace in the middle of suburban Orlando that got flipped upside down?

:mjlol:

Everyone wants this to be a real life disaster movie so bad...

:wow: