Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just came in to say that I'm still alive. Power been out for over 24 hours. Internet been down since before 2pm. This is the first time I've gotten any activity on the coli since then. Not even Verizon data is working. No football today. :mjcry: We were able to get the generator running and hooked up the fridge to cool some of the food, and my brother and his boy hooked up the tv and PlayStation so they can entertain themselves with Madden. Luckily I had my 3ds and charged up my tablet. Watching wolf of wall street now. Bbq didn't work, think it was cuz it was too windy out. It's a propane grill. I hope it has some in the tank. Couldn't cook so I just made myself a sandwich. For breakfast, I ate cold pop tarts and warm bottled water, sacrificing out here. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Had to crack open some windows cuz it's burning hot in here, and still is. Only minimal damage to our back screen. Nothing me and my dad can't fix. get a new tube thing for the screen door since the one broke off the frame, so it slams open and close with the wind every so often. Luckily it was just that piece and the door didn't break off the hinge. I'll see if I'm able to check in tomorrow and the situation improves. Hopefully this message posts. But for now mark me on the list as living, like I guaranteed. :blessed: Hope everyone else in the area is still with us also. :salute:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Brehs I'm in Orlando and we getting pummeled :sadcam:

That wind howling like a mug!! I got a tree in the back and a tree in the front! Luckily I put up some plywood. Noticed a bit of water coming thru the window earlier too :snoop:
They say stay away from windows but I have to look at my trees. :mjcry:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Why is news getting out so slowly about the damage etc? the storm has passed through the keys for some hours

more than likely people are waiting until tomorrow at the earliest to check out damage up close...

tornadoes/water spouts are still a threat after the eye passes...

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Ok university is clear in Miramar for the most part

Pembroke rd is fukked up slightly and will be crowded for some slight cleanup

HOLLYWOOD flooded like a bytch bit only ankle high like said in my other post and my property there will not need a claim so suck a dikk to you haters

Did not make it up to flamingo but pretty sure it's clear

Few lights hanging or gone altogether no flooding by the crib

Crackers everywhere but never got pulled and of course sand nikkas in Hollywood open doing business

Sonoco had security with no lights selling shyt with a nikka guarding the door holding the AK lolol why bruh

Damage from 441 to hiatus and Carol city up to like 173rd n back shyt decent id say 3/10 damage 90% small trees uprooted

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
My vzw working just fine just a lil slow

Yo so this my first year with the generator and I only got my exterior outlets and garage and front door lights on how you got the ps4 going?

I just need the dew on fukk everything else. do you have to run this stinky thing inside the crib to get power? Cause fukk it I ain't doing it I was already dealing with fumes when I ran the grill in the garage earlier due to the wind lol

FpL get yo puss ass on deck asap I never miss a payment I want preference I got a toddler in the crib lol