Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
So is this shyt a bust :patrice:? Bc from tv it looks like barely anything happened except power outages

Media seems to be trying to sensationalize the fukk out of this bc they want another Harvey :hubie::comeon:

I'm glad most of y'all Florida brehs safe :blessed:, but shyt looking 97% great to me rn :jbhmm:
Miami is nearly flooded...

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
So is this shyt a bust :patrice:? Bc from tv it looks like barely anything happened except power outages

Media seems to be trying to sensationalize the fukk out of this bc they want another Harvey :hubie::comeon:

I'm glad most of y'all Florida brehs safe :blessed:, but shyt looking 97% great to me rn :jbhmm:

We'll know tomorrow, sounds like the Keys got bodied though -

That wasn’t the case across the rest of the 110-mile island chain. In the Middle and Upper Keys — on the more savage right side of Irma’s 130-mph winds — the damage and storm surge appeared far more severe. Monroe County emergency managers hinted that they feared there could be fatalities. Emergency Management Director Martin Senterfitt, calling the destruction a looming “humanitarian crisis,” said a huge airborne relief mission mounted by the Air Force and Air National Guard was already in the works.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

Won't be able to truly judge the damage until it passes