Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Was Andrew climate change? Not sure you can sum this up as climate change, there's been devastating hurricanes before

we been gettin hit harder and more frequently. this year we saw two cat 4 hurricanes make land fall. that never happened before. Hurricanes always existed but climate change is having its say

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
we been gettin hit harder and more frequently. this year we saw two cat 4 hurricanes make land fall. that never happened before. Hurricanes always existed but climate change is having its say

Not only that, but if you go to the Typhoon/Hurricane records, it's littered with storms from the last 15 years either having the record outright for whatever region/ocean or placing multiple storms in the top 1-10.

4 years ago Super Typhoon made landfall with 195mph sustained winds (world record) 2 years ago Hurricane Patricia had 215mph sustained with 235mph gusts (world record).

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
Not only that, but if you go to the Typhoon/Hurricane records, it's littered with storms from the last 15 years either having the record outright for whatever region/ocean or placing multiple storms in the top 1-10.

4 years ago Super Typhoon made landfall with 195mph sustained winds, 2 years ago Hurricane Patricia had 215mph sustained with 235mph gusts.
U heard from yo fam in South Florida breh?

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
What's trumps response about all this climate change now?!? Is it still just #fakenews :jbhmm:

:childplease:

In case you didn't notice by now, he gives no fukks what so ever.

He probably roll up to Coral Gables right before he goes to Mara Lago this coming weekend.

The head of the EPA is someone who actually wanted the EPA to be disbanded.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
U heard from yo fam in South Florida breh?

My Aunt in Miami is fine, my godmother in Tampa got a flight out of there yesterday (she's a stewardess), she's up here in NY and is gonna take some extended work until things settle down there.

Hope you and your family are going ok breh.

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
My Aunt in Miami is fine, my godmother in Tampa got a flight out of there yesterday (she's a stewardess), she's up here in NY and is gonna take some extended work until things settle down there.

Hope you and your family are going ok breh.
Thanks breh for me so far so good

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Car chargers and generators bout to eat real good.
shyt, I'm sitting here in my living room eating pretzel chips with peanut butter and jelly with that iPhone on a charging block using an iPad as lighting. My hot water works, took a warm shower, I'm good.

My dad has electricity less than five minutes away so if things get crazy I can go over there. I'm bout to take two Benadryl and see if I could take my ass to bed because I'm trying to sleep through this warmness. I love A/C. If the power ain't back in a few days it doesn't matter, I got to go to Vegas for work so it's like a mini vacation after all this BS. I'll just come back to a house that smells like a raggedy meat store.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
So it's going to spare Tampa its full wrath and mess with Polk county instead. This also means it's closer to Orlando so in about a half hour we'll be getting some more intense winds than previously predicted. Should be fine, but these damn trees got me jittery.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
shyt, I'm sitting here in my living room eating pretzel chips with peanut butter and jelly with that iPhone on a charging block using an iPad as lighting. My hot water works, took a warm shower, I'm good.

My dad has electricity less than five minutes away so if things get crazy I can go over there. I'm bout to take two Benadryl and see if I could take my ass to bed because I'm trying to sleep through this warmness. I love A/C. If the power ain't back in a few days it doesn't matter, I got to go to Vegas for work so it's like a mini vacation after all this BS. I'll just come back to a house that smells like a raggedy meat store.

After Sandy I was taking drives to charge my phone :wow: