Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Hurricane Irma pummels Florida, at least 3 dead including sheriff's deputy
Hurricane Irma pummels Florida, at least 3 dead including sheriff's deputy

I'm watching a live stream and North bay is completely flooded with sea water WORSE than the videos yall been posting. shyt looks like the scene from Day After Tomorrow.
North Bay Village. That's where Alot of the affluent stay. That place is one of the many barrier Islands of Miami. Those Islands are the most susceptible to flooding.

:merchant:

Those barrier Islands may never be the same. Or the wealthy will just go back to rebuilding and become lasse-faire once again.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now this is sensationalizing it.. this is not the road like houston this is water from the ocean

I peeped that too. I was just vacationing on the Bisycane bay. This is how is normally looks lol.

151327.jpg

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
I'm most interested to see the fate of neighborhoods like Little Haiti, Edgewater and Miami Shores. Those are the mainland neighborhoods that sit along the intracoastal.

:jbhmm:
If Katrina taught us anything is that cac land developers will use this accelerate gentrification. :francis: That is what they did too the many of the black neighborhoods in New Orleans after Katrina. Tore down project buildings and houses saying they were condemned and shyt. NO brehs could elaborate better about this.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Tampa is a really old city, and it looks like it's not built for that life.
Parts of Tampa/St.Pete still have that old school wooden shotgun style housing from the 1800's. I fear for neighborhoods like Ybor City, West Tampa, Rosier Park, etc. Tampa is very similar to New Orleans in terms of architecture and very similar to Houston in terms of layout.