Hurricane Irma: now a tropical storm, moving into Georgia today

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Damn I didnt know that Tampa is that vulnerable to a hurricane like that. Damn this could become Katrina levels of destruction. :mjcry: Be safe all my fellow FL brehs and brehettes.:mjcry: We usually clown FL for the fukkery and dumb shyt that goes on down there but yall still family. :wow:Kinds like that slow cousin that everybody loves. :mjgrin:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished my post leg day yoga just in time for things to start heating up on the stream:whew:

Cac Homie Jeff tryna slide on Irma:demonic:
the shyt he just did was high key crazier than the harvey livestream at the car wash. dude was out in the open on the highway with those winds.

i really want to see what his truck looks like. shyt cant be that far off from an actual tank. :dwillhuh:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Damn I didnt know that Tampa is that vulnerable to a hurricane like that. Damn this could become Katrina levels of destruction. :mjcry: Be safe all my fellow FL brehs and brehettes.:mjcry: We usually clown FL for the fukkery and dumb shyt that goes on down there but yall still family. :wow:Kinds like that slow cousin that everybody loves. :mjgrin:

Tampa is a really old city, and it looks like it's not built for that life.